Deprecated FOTK First Order Stormtrooper armor for sale (BANNED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going for a refund, but mine is an international wire transfer, from what i know these might take a few days.
Seeing others are getting their refunds through shows that mimic is trying his best from what i can see.
I'm not defending how he has done things, but I think with him giving it a go with trying to rectify this run would need a little bit of leeway with the amount of funds involved as opposed to how much has been purchased material wise to get this going.

The only reply was immediately after I had sent the bank details that hopefully this was enough information for the bank to send a transfer through.
Nothing else after that at the moment.

Still nothing as yet.

The money probably hasn't been sent yet.

If Mimic follows his usual cycle, he will probably log on to the forums again towards the end of October to update about the refunds or advise about the progress he's made or the personal issues that are affecting his family.

We can still file a court claim against him.

I saw that 4 people were refunded in september (heartstopper85, madchippy6, Coolcasper and Crookknight), so I think MIMIC is really working on it...

Fair enough, I don't wish the derail things for others who've already been promised refunds. Hopefully, Mimic will reply to my refund request when he next logs on to the forum

Just had a PM regarding refund lastnight, have to contact my bank about a consignment number to allow a transfer from the UK.

I think Paul is trying to work through each refund request as soon as he can, I can understand that it may take a while to work through, alot of effort to sort through paying for material and paying back customers will as I'm sure will be a bit of a strain.
I've just messaged my bank re the clearing code and will find out from them with their standard response of the 48hr reply time frame.

I think he is waiting until he has money to give refunds. Funny thing is he forced me to take a refund. Now I am glad I did. I have finished all of my armor and the ab piece is so tight I cannot breathe. It also does not go around the back far enough to connect the thermal detonator. I have to add on to his armor probably will not look good.

I think he is waiting until he has money to give refunds. Funny thing is he forced me to take a refund. Now I am glad I did. I have finished all of my armor and the ab piece is so tight I cannot breathe. It also does not go around the back far enough to connect the thermal detonator. I have to add on to his armor probably will not look good.
Or this is the ideal moment to loose some weight :p.

But seriously, I indeed think he is trying to gather money to pay for the refunds. It's a lot of money and if he has bought materials with it, that money is not immediately availeble again for the refunds. But since he already paid a few people back in full, it would be strange that he would only do this for a handfull of people, no? If it is your intent to clear your reputation (more or less) than you have to pay back everybody. If you just don't care about your reputation, you would not refund anybody. So let's hope he's going for the first option.

But also here, some communication would be good: even saying: "look people, I don't have the money right now and I'm working to get the funds together. I'll give an update in 2 days" is better than weeks of silence...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back