Deprecated FOTK First Order Stormtrooper armor for sale (BANNED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I for one am sick and tired of excuses after excuses, I wish mimic would ship the armour and if he needs help then say so. I dont mind popping up and helping a couple of days a month.

If mimic is banned then no one will get their armour, no one really benefits from that.
I'd still like to get what I paid for or a refund either way I've paid for a product that at this point has not been supplied yet.
I'm not giving up on that, as its money worked hard for.

Well, it has been around 20 days since MIMIC decided he had enough time and decency to sign on to RFP and check his sales thread... I guess he is going to disappear again. I cannot wait to here his ******** excuse this time.

Hello,

So I’ve been struggling a little bit to get fully up and running. I’ve had some electrical issues and just been super busy, in these last few weeks I’ve moved workshop, moved house and changed car twice and none of it has been through choice really. So I’m really sorry you’re all still waiting.

I’m working on arranging passing the smaller moulds to a friend to at least cast the parts whilst I work on the larger moulds.

I know in the past several of you have mentioned finishing (trimming etc) parts yourself. This may Need to become an option with a percentage refunded- but I don’t know for sure yet.

I’m doing everything I can and as soon as I have a better update or more information I will post it here!

I honestly know that with this whole project I have massively fudged up. Please believe my intentions were always good. I will get armor as described to anyone who waits for me to get it sorted out.

Apologies to everyone I know this isn’t an update anyone wants

I honestly don't think people care about WHAT is in the update, but just that there IS an update! Being silent for over a week should simply not be an option anymore. Even if you don't have a lot of news, just post a reply here with the progress that has been made, even if it is little.

Most people here just have a problem with the lack of communication, and I think they are right. Just placing one post here, and then disappear again for days or even weeks, is not the way to go. I defended you for quite a while, MIMIC, and I still believe you deliver fabulous quality, but now your communication is at such a bad level, that I start to doubt about your intentions here. I also adviced you through PM to give regular updates here and keep communication open, but clearly you ignored that advice. You are free to do whatever you want, off course, but I don't see a good excuse why you should not place a daily (DAILY, not weekly!) update here and address questions and concerns of your buyers. It takes only half an hour a day to do this, so start communication, I'd say!

Mimic I still want my set of armour and helmet, all that we ask for is you to deliver what we paid for. Regular updates including photos is what we need not for you to come on once in a blue moon informing us of setback after setback. A picture is worth a thousand words. If we didn't have faith in you we wouldn't have sent you our hard earned money but you've got to deliver on your promises. Getting other people to cast parts for you is the wrong route to take as you have no control over the quality of the pieces.

The issue I have with MIMIC is that he pops on here, gives us some general ass update and then disappears. If he actually would read out posts and respond to our concerns, I would feel better. But he just checks in and then checks out. We all knew he would post this kind of update stating that pretty much in the almost 3 weeks that he disappeared, he has done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

I will be here until I receive what I ordered.

I honestly don't think people care about WHAT is in the update, but just that there IS an update! Being silent for over a week should simply not be an option anymore. Even if you don't have a lot of news, just post a reply here with the progress that has been made, even if it is little.

Most people here just have a problem with the lack of communication, and I think they are right. Just placing one post here, and then disappear again for days or even weeks, is not the way to go. I defended you for quite a while, MIMIC, and I still believe you deliver fabulous quality, but now your communication is at such a bad level, that I start to doubt about your intentions here. I also adviced you through PM to give regular updates here and keep communication open, but clearly you ignored that advice. You are free to do whatever you want, off course, but I don't see a good excuse why you should not place a daily (DAILY, not weekly!) update here and address questions and concerns of your buyers. It takes only half an hour a day to do this, so start communication, I'd say!

MIMIC was silent for almost 3 weeks...Not 1 week. That is what is driving me crazy.

Hello,

So I’ve been struggling a little bit to get fully up and running. I’ve had some electrical issues and just been super busy, in these last few weeks I’ve moved workshop, moved house and changed car twice and none of it has been through choice really. So I’m really sorry you’re all still waiting.

I’m working on arranging passing the smaller moulds to a friend to at least cast the parts whilst I work on the larger moulds.

I know in the past several of you have mentioned finishing (trimming etc) parts yourself. This may Need to become an option with a percentage refunded- but I don’t know for sure yet.

I’m doing everything I can and as soon as I have a better update or more information I will post it here!

I honestly know that with this whole project I have massively fudged up. Please believe my intentions were always good. I will get armor as described to anyone who waits for me to get it sorted out.

All you have to do is cast 1 set at a time. I am sure everyone will wait in the order that they paid.

All you have to do is cast 1 set at a time. I am sure everyone will wait in the order that they paid.

And that brings up something that has always bothered me. The secrecy with which mimic hides not only the order of people on the run, but how many there even are. We’ve been left to try and piece together a list on our own which he continues (probably) to try and get more people on the run

There is a constant theme to Mimics answers now.. hes had problems and done nothing.. again no photos,, why?? coz hes got nothing to show his paying customers!!
Again no time lines just empty promises.. 3 weeks time he will come on here with the same excuses!!

And that brings up something that has always bothered me. The secrecy with which mimic hides not only the order of people on the run, but how many there even are. We’ve been left to try and piece together a list on our own which he continues (probably) to try and get more people on the run

I will post the list again on here so everyone can see. It was the best I can do. If someone sees they are not on there or something is wrong, please post one here.

I have been contacted by 1 person that almost joined in April 2019, but saw all of these reviews and decided not to. Probably a good decision.

You can quite easily compile a list, I think. I did the same with the Neuralyzer run SD Studios did here on the RPF (never delivered, and SD Studios got banned, stil owing thousands, even ten thousands of dollars to RPF members...

Sorry but here we go again. How many times did you and Sara tell me your passing on the armour to someone else? This is nothing, new people! The armour has always been passed around to pillar to post will little to no progress made. 5 years now for me. In the early years, communication was the same if not and small touch better than what it is now but guys this is nothing new. Just another way for mimic to run off again.

Sorry but here we go again. How many times did you and Sara tell me your passing on the armour to someone else? This is nothing, new people! The armour has always been passed around to pillar to post will little to no progress made. 5 years now for me. In the early years, communication was the same if not and small touch better than what it is now but guys this is nothing new. Just another way for mimic to run off again.

I am pretty certain we will probably never see the armor, but it is humorous to see his excuses and reasons. I guess he does not have a good perception of time and reality. Anyways, I am always going to push to get it, even though I am building KB Props armor for the remainder. If I ever get the MIMIC armor, it will be a miracle.

Maybe someone here should actually start compiling a list of people that ordere armour, the amount they payed and what is still owed by MIMIC. That way you can have an overview of the total amount of money that's involved. If I was on the list, I'd gladly take up this task, but I think someone involved should do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back