Deprecated FOTK First Order Stormtrooper armor for sale (BANNED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry to but in here,can anybody enlighten me what the "tk" stands for in "fotk" please?i gather "fo" is first order and stormtroopers are tk's but what does it stand for?

sorry to but in here,can anybody enlighten me what the "tk" stands for in "fotk" please?i gather "fo" is first order and stormtroopers are tk's but what does it stand for?
Tk was a Id number used in episode 4. Ie tk 428 why arent you at your post

No idea what it actually stands for

thanks for that.just thought it stood for something.i get that hwt stands for heavy weapons trooper but tk stands for nothing really.

The reason Mimic has popped on and off here is to get more people on the run!
Its a disgrace people are being held to ransom!
No photos to back up his rubbish claims of armour ready.. or nearly to ship! no armour in hand .. just words!
Every ones nightmare who is on this run!
How many times can some say.... give him a chance!
Im so pissed at this and im not even on the run!!

Last edited:
Well, you can do two things:

1. Try to have MIMIC communicate and hope that armour will be delivered in the end.
2. Give up all hope and drive / ban MIMIC from the RPF.

Personally, I'd go for the first option, but I see that some people here prefer the second option instead of the first. As said: I don't have a part in this, so you guys do whatever you want, off course. Just giving my personal two cents here...

Or you can try to go after MIMIC personally (with a lawyer for instance, or go to the police) to recover your money...

Well, you can do two things:

1. Try to have MIMIC communicate and hope that armour will be delivered in the end.
2. Give up all hope and drive / ban MIMIC from the RPF.

Personally, I'd go for the first option, but I see that some people here prefer the second option instead of the first. As said: I don't have a part in this, so you guys do whatever you want, off course. Just giving my personal two cents here...

Or you can try to go after MIMIC personally (with a lawyer for instance, or go to the police) to recover your money...

I just want the armor.

And how exactly do you think these memes that were posted will encourage mimic to have a better communication and to speed up production? :unsure:

Don't get me wrong, off course this is not the way MIMIC should have handled all this, and off course everybody should get what they payed for, but this thread really turned into something like "Well, we don'y believe we will ever get someting, so why nog just bash MIMIC, scare him away and take or loss."

I think everyone understands your message Tom. Looking at the post history of this thread, the communication from MIMIC has gotten to a point where it doesn't matter if you post concerns, memes or the weather in China. MIMIC will do his thing, whatever that may be, and avoid directly addressing anything here.

From a psychological standpoint I imagine the memes were a good way to vent a small amount of a lot of frustration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back