Deprecated FOTK First Order Stormtrooper armor for sale (BANNED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of interest Crooknight How long would it take you to make a kit? Say I wanted one for around 26 July could ya do it?

I love how MIMIC comes online once every 1 to 2 weeks and then disappears....Not....

It does appear that he is trying to get others on board this run...which would explain why he is not sending out any armor...Based on everything we have seen over the last 6 months....I would gather he is out of money and/or materials. Otherwise, he would be pumping this stuff out.

What did his last post say? Oh yeah, the armor would be headed out this week and he would respond to all PM's within 24-48 hours. Well I have checked with some people and he did not respond to all of the PM's as he stated. So I can only assume, we will not see any armor going out this week....To tell you the truth, I did not think we would...As i have stated before, we will be lucky to have the armor before Episode IX. He is a pro at stringing people along and making us all feel bad for him...

As you can tell, I am having one of those days. I am just very frustrated with this process...But I will never give up until I have my armor.

Here is the sheet I created back in November 2018...When we thought we were getting the armor in the next couple of months...HAHA.

Anyways, let me know if I need to make any changes or additions. I think he has gotten a few more to join the run and some may have left the run...Not sure.

I don't have a part in this run, but I'd say: as long there is "some" communication, you have to consider this as a spark of hope. If MIMIC just wanted to take the money, why would he even do the trouble posting anything? It doesn't make sense. I fully agree that communication is very, very bad, but at least there is some communication.

I've been on the RPF for quite some time, and most of the time, communication just stops completely and the seller is gone with RPF members money. What benefit would MIMIC have from putting time in occasional updates, when his intention is to abandon this run anyway? That would just be a waste of energy. In my opinion this is just a matter of very, VERY bad communication and planning, but there is still an intention of delivering (when exactly, that's another question, off course).

Anyway, I'm following this thread with great interest and hope that in the end people will actually get great quality armour. If this would be the case, I'd advice MIMIC that he would only sell what he has actually in hand in the future. He did runs of Mars Attacks guns, Sankara Stones and a small run of Gizmo Mogwai's, and these all went fine (maybe the Sankara Stones not in the end), so I really hope this run will turn in a good direction in the end. Good luck to all of you! And MIMIC, as a previous regular customer, take my advice: communicate, mate! Communicate!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back