Deprecated FOTK First Order Stormtrooper armor for sale (BANNED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone remind me of the paint color I need to match his armor? I need to decide if I’m going to repaint his armor or repaint the armor from KB props.

MIMIC , I know you will never read this. Since you do not respond to any of us. But I have something I have to get off of my chest....

As a vendor who makes packs and assemble's armor for people, I am very embarrassed by how you are acting. It is obvious to everyone, but you, that you are lying to us. We are the ones that paid you all of this money years ago so we could get some armor from you. You have made empty promises over the last couple of years. You pop up every once in a while to give us a FALSE update on everything. The last time you sent us pictures was months ago. I remember last summer after I received my first half, you stated it would only be a couple of weeks before i got the rest (you stated this about 52 weeks ago....hmmmm). Then a couple of months ago, you stated armor would be flowing out. Now the last update you gave said the same damn thing. I am sorry, but you are full of crap. The only reason you have not finished is because you are out of materials and/or money. The excuse that you are going for perfection is bull crap. There is no reason you could not have gotten everything out by now.

It was your damn choice to move your workshop and it should not be at the expense of your customers who have given you over $30,000 USD. Everything you have done lately is nothing but a stall tactic. I wish you were honest and could just ship the DAMN armor we paid for. I am not rich and this money did not come easy. But I guess you got what you wanted and just screwed us all. Again...I know you will not read this and not respond to me, so why do I do this? It is in the hopes that you have some honor left in you and will give us a HONEST Update for once.

I am not going to go away until I get my armor. Sorry, but I am not going to let you off that damn easily.

Signed....One extremely frustrated customer who is tired of waiting and be treated like Crap.

MIMIC I have been nothing but supportive since I've joined the run earlier this year. I really hope everything is okay and the armor is truly on it's way out to customers. It is VITAL that you keep us in the loop in what's going on. This is hard earned money from all of us. From the photos I've seen, you by far have the cleanest/nicest armor and that's what makes this a difficult decision. We are all enthusiasts of this franchise and want to look the absolute best that we can. I (and I can say mostly everyone here in this run) do not appreciate how this is all being handled. I am still under the PayPal protection policy and will start to file a claim (full refund) if I do not hear anything by Friday the 31st or feel any progress is being made by that date. We are all eager to troop as plastic space men and although it would be extremely sad for me to leave this beautiful armor behind, I am willing to do so based on the lack of reliability and also to protect myself. I hope you take these words to heart and can finally bring this run to a strong finish.

I´m in the Run since June 2018. Just read all the posts and waited. I wrote a PM in december last year but got no answer.
I trusted mimic and hoped that everything would be fine after the stress phase. However, a lot has changed for me personally and I am in a difficult position. If I had the armor already I would have to sell it now, because I urgently need money. I asked him for a refund, but got no answer...

Yes, same position here too, still out of pocket and no way to get a refund through PayPal after the non refund period, not right at all, still waiting on parts that I have paid for.

Haven’t heard anything either and I gave up on PMs as they were getting ignored. I was one he claimed he issued a partial refund to. He didn’t really. I had paid for extra parts to do an executioner with, and I had to file a paypal claim before I lost that money too. PayPal refunded me. Mimic did not. It all seems like a lost cause at this point. I hope we’re all proven wrong, but this whole thing has been the worst possible way to run a side business. Problems arise I think everyone understands that. What no one can put up with is lie after lie and then being ignored for months. I almost can’t wait for the next “update” where all us paying customers are accused of stirring up drama for no reason

Hello everyone, Holy Crap I honestly didn’t expect it to have turned sour here again- I am so sorry,

But theres good news - I’m finally set up, almost entirely, in the new workshop.

Unfortunately it takes more than just a few days to break down an entire workshop of kit, completely clear out and then move to and set up a different unit. It wasn’t a site that was ready to fully just move in and start production. The moulds alone need to be used and stored in a very clean and as controllable of an environment as possible. Remember - this is not car body fillered and aerosol spray painted armor- theres no priming, flatting and painting- the movie suits didn’t have bondo on them- I promised movie quality armor, This it’s a polished resin surface so the casts, exactly like the movie suits, have to each be flawless there is no room for error.

To be honest I know I’ve done that move and set up pretty quickly - especially with just an estate car and a few dodgy roof rack journeys.

Anyway, work will be resuming fully by the 2nd of June and my aim is to begin shipping by the end of that week.

I honestly can’t see any further problems so it’s fingers crossed for finally just a good run of production.

I’ll be here with an update once things begin to ship as that’s when the progress will obviously really start. I may pop on in a few days or a week but please theres really no need to ever assume I’ve ran off to Mexico. I WILL be here soon with an update when I have one worth really giving.

If desperate to get hold of me just send a PM or two here, or on the email address which you made payment to and I’ll catch you as I check through at some point.

I am very sorry for the delays, it effects everyone here in at least some way Im sure and I do apologise for anyone that gets upset by it.

But I know receiving the armor will win almost all, if not all of you over. Thank you again and I’ll be back soon with good news for everyone I’m sure!

I’ll finish replying to all PM’s within the next 24-48 hours. Thank you

Hey Mimic, I'm glad that you have been able to get set up again in your new work shop, exciting times ahead.
I think it may have been suggested in the past but would it be possible to get an update on a regular basis with any photos of your work and progress no matter how it looks, as long as we have some form of confidence from you.
I know that you are an exacting person with great quality control on all of your products but a photo of anything to keep us in the loop and to help remain confident in your run I'm sure would help dispell any negativity from those of us patiently awaiting this to come to a finale.
All the best for your new work space and can't wait to see some pics of glorious white armoury goodness.

ub6d15.jpg

Hello everyone, Holy Crap I honestly didn’t expect it to have turned sour here again- I am so sorry,

But theres good news - I’m finally set up, almost entirely, in the new workshop.

Unfortunately it takes more than just a few days to break down an entire workshop of kit, completely clear out and then move to and set up a different unit. It wasn’t a site that was ready to fully just move in and start production. The moulds alone need to be used and stored in a very clean and as controllable of an environment as possible. Remember - this is not car body fillered and aerosol spray painted armor- theres no priming, flatting and painting- the movie suits didn’t have bondo on them- I promised movie quality armor, This it’s a polished resin surface so the casts, exactly like the movie suits, have to each be flawless there is no room for error.

To be honest I know I’ve done that move and set up pretty quickly - especially with just an estate car and a few dodgy roof rack journeys.

Anyway, work will be resuming fully by the 2nd of June and my aim is to begin shipping by the end of that week.

I honestly can’t see any further problems so it’s fingers crossed for finally just a good run of production.

I’ll be here with an update once things begin to ship as that’s when the progress will obviously really start. I may pop on in a few days or a week but please theres really no need to ever assume I’ve ran off to Mexico. I WILL be here soon with an update when I have one worth really giving.

If desperate to get hold of me just send a PM or two here, or on the email address which you made payment to and I’ll catch you as I check through at some point.

I am very sorry for the delays, it effects everyone here in at least some way Im sure and I do apologise for anyone that gets upset by it.

But I know receiving the armor will win almost all, if not all of you over. Thank you again and I’ll be back soon with good news for everyone I’m sure!

I’ll finish replying to all PM’s within the next 24-48 hours. Thank you

Yeah But 3 of our suits are all but ready!? Upload some pics or just send them out. Im about to buy an Anovos suit so 2 June maybe to late. Plus in a PM you said my suit was ready to ship after you told me about the curing so?

I am pretty sure it does not matter what we say on this forum. It has become very clear to me that he only checks once every two weeks or so. He does not really read what we write and he never responds directly to anything we say.

I am willing to bet that his next update in a week or so will be as general as all of the recent ones. We will probably hear that he had some difficulty setting up the workshop and that he still working on absolute and total perfection. You also probably still state that he has limited to no Internet access which is hard to believe this day and time.

I really wish he would be honest with us and treat us with respect. But I guess he thinks we are all idiots and think all of his claims of delay and everything else are substantiated. What makes this so difficult is that his armor is the best out there. Of course if we never get it it really doesn’t matter. I am coming up on two years and I know some of you are coming up on three years.

I am going to go ahead bet that we do not see this armor before episode nine comes out this year. By the way as you know that is in December 2019 which is six months from now. Maybe by then he’ll have Internet in his workshop will be set up. Ha ha.

Nothing will talk more than armor in hand

But again anyone that keeps sending this guy buisness is doing a disservice I have gotten him blacklisted and I will continue to do my part to make sure no one else falls victim

But hey I'm the bad guy I was called a turd ass or whatever last year and this year but yet where is the armor. Just sob stories and non sense

The respectful thing to do would have been years ago to refund everyone admit defeat and move on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back