Deprecated FOTK First Order Stormtrooper armor for sale (BANNED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All you have to do is scroll up to his last message and touch his name or picture in the upper left corner. It will take you to his profile. Here is a pic I just took right now. This says he is on right now again.

View attachment 1021246
That's not necessarily true. My phone is on all the time and I have app installed so I think it shows me online as well

But yeah I get notifications and can get here quick with a modern smart phone just no excuses unless you dont have a smart phone I know people that insist still on using old computers

That's not necessarily true. My phone is on all the time and I have app installed so I think it shows me online as well

But yeah I get notifications and can get here quick with a modern smart phone just no excuses unless you dont have a smart phone I know people that insist still on using old computers

Well, as of yesterday it said the last time he was on was last Thursday. Not sure how this works other than it says now active. So he was on at one time. We could test out your theory. I am going to leave my Tapatalk open and let me know what you see.

Well, as of yesterday it said the last time he was on was last Thursday. Not sure how this works other than it says now active. So he was on at one time. We could test out your theory. I am going to leave my Tapatalk open and let me know what you see.
This?
Screenshot_20190521-131234.jpg

I really wish MIMIC would treat all of his customers with respect and just start getting this armor out. Every update he gives states armor will be flowing out of his workshop any day now...well he has been saying that for 5 months now.

The funny thing is that I checked out my build thread on FISD. The funny thing is that in August of 2017, I stated that MIMIC told me I would have my armor and helmet before December of 2017....hmmm...and here we are now. I know it sounds like a broken record, but some days it really bugs me.

All I want is results at this point. Is that too much to ask?

I really wish MIMIC would treat all of his customers with respect and just start getting this armor out. Every update he gives states armor will be flowing out of his workshop any day now...well he has been saying that for 5 months now.

The funny thing is that I checked out my build thread on FISD. The funny thing is that in August of 2017, I stated that MIMIC told me I would have my armor and helmet before December of 2017....hmmm...and here we are now. I know it sounds like a broken record, but some days it really bugs me.

Same ******** I got. Was promised all kits would be in hand my the end of January when I ordered...of 2018, including helmet. Then I was told mid March of 2018 worst case scenario. Now I don’t even bother to ask because he doesn’t respond to PMs. Nothing but lies ******** on top of more lies and more ********

Do you know what!? I think Brexit will be sorted before we ever get our armour!

I am sorry if I am offending him. But I do not lie to him and I have not taken his money. There is no reason why he should take a couple of years to get this out.

I can only assume that he is out of materials and money. Keep in mind. For example, I paid in full two years ago. The future value of that money is much more than what I paid two years ago.

I used to not want to post stuff like this because I was Worried about retaliation. But at this point, I’m pretty sure he does not read all of these posts and if he does he really does not care. If he cared he would get the stuff done and shipped out to everyone.

It's all a joke. And why is he doing this? He has had runs in the past that went well but this one has fallen apart.

I am sorry if I am offending him. But I do not lied to him and I have not taken his money. There is no reason why he should take a couple of years to get this out.

I can only assume that he is out of materials and money. Keep in mind. For example, I paid in full two years ago. The future value of that money is much more than what I paid two years ago.

I used to not want to post stuff like this because I was Worried about retaliation. But at this point, I’m pretty sure he does not read all of these posts and if he does he really does not care. If you cared he would get the stuff done and shipped out to everyone.

Same. I’ve always been nice, and polite in my interactions with him. But I’m done. Bar far the worst vendor I’ve ever had to deal with and I’ve dealt with some pretty awful ones. What’s he going to do at this point? Not fulfill his promises? Oh wait. He already has done that. I’ll eat my crow if he finally delivers. But I’m done being nice about it

Same. I’ve always been nice, and polite in my interactions with him. But I’m done. Bar far the worst vendor I’ve ever had to deal with and I’ve dealt with some pretty awful ones. What’s he going to do at this point? Not fulfill his promises? Oh wait. He already has done that. I’ll eat my crow if he finally delivers. But I’m done being nice about it
It is such a shame that we have had to put our trust in him and then not have what was promised delivered.
I feel like there has been a big betrayal here and we're the ones paying for it, literally.

Hello everyone- I am actually currently moving workshops- After a long time coming demolition and re-development of the mill site I was on has begun and with an opportunity to move I took it straight away. I haven’t got WiFi in the new site yet but will soon.

Shipping will begin very soon but every time I’m there and announce it I feel like I jinx it and something else comes along to halt me. I will only be coming here now to confirm what you want to know - as each shipment actually goes out of the door and PM’ing tracking details to you in turn-so if you could simply wait for that as me saying anything prior to that happening is almost pointless. My internet access is close to zero at current but I will try and use any means to keep in touch with you all and when I have more time I will respond to each individual. Please bare with me a little longer...

MIMIC you still need to get online and check on your customers. I am sure you can find time for that. Your updates are becoming more sparse and vague. Photos speak a thousand words. Would like to see everything at its current state, even if not finished.

Nope, we are not getting the armour. Its time to face facts and say this guy doesn't care and is either on a break or just given up. I'm sorry but we aren't getting this armour so its time to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back