Deprecated FOTK First Order Stormtrooper armor for sale (BANNED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so if someone was to con us then why would he go through all the trouble of making the armour (whatever stage he's at?) And then just go. He had refunded some folks so is he really conning us? Ok if he has moved already maybe he is using this as an excuse cause he's stated before that he has a family member suffering with cancer so maybe he doesn't want to use that as an excuse so people don't attack him for making up something up so low or anything else. Maybe it's true? Idk? I was told in a pm that my armour should have been shipped ages ago but wasn't due to curing the armour more. If these guys have gone there then I would like to see evidence to see that they actually did go there? This is a tough one. It's easy to say that he has once again * us over but why would he go through all this trouble to make the armour and ship first half out. Refund people and post some pics of the armour. If he was conning us then he would have made one set. Posted pics of it and then got all our money, said they are shipping then * off. But no he still doing something. What we don't know? I have Pm him asking for details on the run and shipping info so when he replies he replies. Im still 50 50 with this. If there is no contact until the end of the month then Its time to go someplace else and look for armour. I do have a set but It's too big for me so after Comic-con I will be looking to sell it to fund another set a size down as the current set fits Xl toXXL People and I'm not that aha.

I am not into wanting to finish my own kit. Anyone have experience with KB or JSin Props. I want to order ready to wear parts to complete my armor. Any thoughts? UPDATE: Getting everything to color match will be the challenge. Jsin can build but it will match the Helmet. Going to have to paint Mimic's stuff. Ugh!

Last edited:
I have built KB. Plus I am building his now for the remainder of the armor and will paint when done.

We can build ready to wear armor. We have a service called Crookknight’s Imperial Assembly Line.

Mimic, I know that it's a long shot but can you please respond to your customers concerns. We have all paid a great deal of money in total and would like answers. I know that you have been on the forums and have read the comments so out of common decency let us know what the hell is going on.

It would be nice to let the shareholders know what is going on, as I have seen recently on this forum it all looks like its turning to custard again.
Can you please let us know how things are progressing

Going elsewhere also. If and when he ever finishes things, I will simply have 1.5 sets of armor. I cannot wait anymore. I have been patient and cannot live with the delay and excuses any longer. With this said, I have paid in full so I expect completed armor.

Going elsewhere also. If and when he ever finishes things, I will simply have 1.5 sets of armor. I cannot wait anymore. I have been patient and cannot live with the delay and excuses any longer. With this said, I have paid in full so I expect completed armor.

I am doing the same. I expect completed armor but cannot wait any longer. I am currently building KB props armor for the remainder of the info to FOTK.

But I will expect the full suit of armor from my purchase.

Yeah I ended up buying a Jim kit from someone. Fixing that up. I'll hold out 2% chance of hope but hey I'm the turd right mimic. Not you who keeps promising things and never delivering

I regret this run with all I have

I have a set that I may sell of as it's too big for me and I will use the fund for an Anovos kit. Will post Pics after comic con as it will be all strapped up and ready to go.

Hopefully MIMIC will respond to everyone’s concerns today. I see where he is on Tapatalk right now as I type this.

IMG_3738.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back