Deprecated FOTK First Order Stormtrooper armor for sale (BANNED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
9 days ago. Oh well At least I have one set now but a shame its not mimics but B Props have done a great job on this 850 kit! (Pic posted just to add interest and to spice up the run.)
60107979_449640045790207_1945596446803755008_n.jpg

9 days ago. Oh well At least I have one set now but a shame its not mimics but B Props have done a great job on this 850 kit! (Pic posted just to add interest and to spice up the run.) View attachment 1019280

Yeah. I have a set from KB Props I can use to complete my build. I was hoping I did not have to do that, but I would like to wear the armor for Episode 9 in December. The way things are dragging out, I do not feel confident that I will have the rest of the armor by then.

I am not trying to be negative or doubt MIMIC, but I have to make decisions based on his performance over the last year. Since January he has been stating the armor will ship in a couple of days. If he cannot deliver anytime soon and hit his own deadlines, I just want him to be honest and tell us.

Ok don't get me wrong I do want mimic set of armour. If I didn't I would have left this run years ago. But I want the best and even though mimic set out a prototype I can tell that the armour was too a high standard and comparing it to 850 and Kb and any others! Mimics kit is up there! It's the best on the marker alongside Anovos, I know this may sound like a dig but both take their time but their armour is as close to movie accurate as possible. other kit makers rush theirs out and they are still making more version of it as it's still not right. Yes, I'm pissed off that mimic dose his disappearing act's and lies but like all of us here we want the best and we want it without any hassle or pain. So mimic please give us a firm date with a PROPER update telling us what the honest sets back are and what problems you are facing? Rember I think a few people on this run already said they can take the armour in kit form so they can finish it themselves? Think about It! It would make your life easier and others to.

Hello everyone- I am actually currently moving workshops- After a long time coming demolition and re-development of the mill site I was on has begun and with an opportunity to move I took it straight away. I haven’t got WiFi in the new site yet but will soon.

Shipping will begin very soon but every time I’m there and announce it I feel like I jinx it and something else comes along to halt me. I will only be coming here now to confirm what you want to know - as each shipment actually goes out of the door and PM’ing tracking details to you in turn-so if you could simply wait for that as me saying anything prior to that happening is almost pointless. My internet access is close to zero at current but I will try and use any means to keep in touch with you all and when I have more time I will respond to each individual. Please bare with me a little longer...

I appreciate the update. I do. But you’re not wrong, sometimes I have to double check that this isn’t an anovos project with all the promises and missed deadlines and setbacks. It’s difficult to understand, after all this time, how nothing more specific other than “soon” can be given for the first kit to ship - admittedly, even if you said next week, I wouldn’t believe you until it happened at this point. You’ve been wrong....or lied....so many times now. But what can we all do at this point other than continue to wait and continue to doubt

Still watching and reading this thread but what I cant get my head round is if I was close to shipping which Mimic has said countless times he is, why wouldn't there be photo evidence to silence all the nay sayers!! even a pm with photo evidence to everyone who has given him a shed load of cash! I realy hope Mimic pulls it out the bag and everyone gets there armour.

MIMIC, if you were moving the workshop you should have told all of us. Now, I do doubt the thing about limited access to internet. I get good access here in the US in the mountains where there is barely any coverage.

The "soon" statements you make have to stop. Buckle down and get it done. I have been waiting almost 2 years and some have been waiting 3 years. A couple of months ago, you were days from shipping. Now you have moved the workshop and appear to be somewhere where you barely get internet. Come on...that cannot be the truth. Over the past couple of years....yes years, we have heard every possible excuse. If you are out of money, materials, supplies, or just cannot get it done, just let us know. It is not fair to keep stringing all of us along. It is hard to keep the faith when you keep not meeting any of the timelines you make yourself. And it drives us crazy because you have some of the best armor out there.

Last edited:
No internet? No Internet? Wtf!? Really!? You have a phone so you have internet!? Everyone has a personal hot spot on their phone! You have a house!? Wifi!? There is Wifi and 4g coverage all over the uk and heck it Mcdonalds have free wifi (Open 24hrs) Costa Coffe and Starbucks and BK and KFC and well every shop every shopping centre and every cafe has Wifi!? THERES NO REASON TO KEEP US IN THE DARK NO MORE!!! Are you just using the excuse of moving to stop working on the armour? Mimic can you out the armour out before the 25th? Or can you just show images of the armour to show where you are on the run?

Looks like mimic disappeared a much long time than he admitted to

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190517-121137_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20190517-121137_Facebook.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 220
Last edited:
Ok so if someone was to con us then why would he go through all the trouble of making the armour (whatever stage he's at?) And then just go. He had refunded some folks so is he really conning us? Ok if he has moved already maybe he is using this as an excuse cause he's stated before that he has a family member suffering with cancer so maybe he doesn't want to use that as an excuse so people don't attack him for making up something up so low or anything else. Maybe it's true? Idk? I was told in a pm that my armour should have been shipped ages ago but wasn't due to curing the armour more. If these guys have gone there then I would like to see evidence to see that they actually did go there? This is a tough one. It's easy to say that he has once again ****** us over but why would he go through all this trouble to make the armour and ship first half out. Refund people and post some pics of the armour. If he was conning us then he would have made one set. Posted pics of it and then got all our money, said they are shipping then ****** off. But no he still doing something. What we don't know? I have Pm him asking for details on the run and shipping info so when he replies he replies. Im still 50 50 with this. If there is no contact until the end of the month then Its time to go someplace else and look for armour. I do have a set but It's too big for me so after Comic-con I will be looking to sell it to fund another set a size down as the current set fits Xl toXXL People and I'm not that aha.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back