Deprecated FOTK First Order Stormtrooper armor for sale (BANNED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FOTK First order stormtrooper Armor- ONLY 4 PLACES REMAINING

How the tricky Codpiece coming along? Must be a busy final few days?

Busy is an understatement lol :/

That cod piece has been deceivingly tricky but I think that's there too now the amended ab section is being moulded. This week we're starting on most of the rest of the moulds. I will do a full update soon.

Ok sounds good! But I was talking about this Cod Piece. 20110221-127355-dinner-tonight-beer-battered-fish-thumb-625xauto-142043.jpg :cool Thats a British joke for all you Americans and Canadians on here! lol ;)

Hey MIMIC, how is the armour progressing.

Hey badges2nz

it's going great thank you :)! I've been pulled into some other work this week but have some more pics to take for you all this bank holiday weekend. Quick request for anyone actually as I'll be working on it in the morning, can anyone confirm about the detail at the top of the arm hole is on the original when the strapping isn't there?

You_Doodle_2017-05-26T09_40_29Z.jpg

I know we talked about it a little earlier on the thread but just wanted to confirm that firstly we all agree it's a thin cut out, like the shape drawn that allows strapping to go through but secondly can we confirm what is the screen accurate width for the strapping?

Thank you

Hey badges2nz

it's going great thank you :)! I've been pulled into some other work this week but have some more pics to take for you all this bank holiday weekend. Quick request for anyone actually as I'll be working on it in the morning, can anyone confirm about the detail at the top of the arm hole is on the original when the strapping isn't there?

View attachment 731486

I know we talked about it a little earlier on the thread but just wanted to confirm that firstly we all agree it's a thin cut out, like the shape drawn that allows strapping to go through but secondly can we confirm what is the screen accurate width for the strapping?

Thank you
Actually, there are two slits on each side of a protruding tab onto which the shoulder bell sit.
vlcsna13.jpg

Fan-made, but it's to give you an idea about the shoulder tab that supports the shoulder bell:
IMG_4441.jpg

I don't know for sure about the width of the black straps but 25mm (1 inch) wide should be pretty standard.

T5H that is incredibly helpful, thank you!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Well, it's been a long weekend... here's the next update ...

IMG_5571.JPGIMG_5573.JPGIMG_5583.JPGIMG_5593.JPG

cutting this run down to 8 places due to lack of interest.

2 PLACES REMAINING!

Thank you.

Last edited:
Re: FOTK First order stormtrooper Armor- 2 PLACES REMAINING

That's a pity about not much interest, i think this is the best suit out there.
If it wasn't for my practicing licence renewals I would have bought a set immediately. ($870.00nzd)

That's a pity about not much interest, i think this is the best suit out there.
If it wasn't for my practicing licence renewals I would have bought a set immediately. ($870.00nzd)

Thats very kind of you to say Thank you! There's countless hours and so much materials gone in to this as we're seeking to build the highest quality most screen accurate suit we can and to send out film set quality armor.

I think I'm probably a year too late and most people have theirs now who wants one.

:) I want one, i haven't got one yet:D:thumbsup.
Maybe one day when I can sort out my shed, funding and get rid of most of my clone trooper helmets and make some more mini tie helmets I'll have the $$$ for you.

Lots of reshaping done here too for those who like seeing progress pics ...

IMG_5630.JPGIMG_5631.JPGIMG_5632.JPG

That is a great piece of work there. Nice finishing too, very smooth.

Re: Fotk first order stormtrooper armor sets for sale

Bump for the final 2 places!

Thank you

Re: FOTK First Order Stormtrooper armor sets for sale

So whats the due date for the armour dude? Just need to place my order for gasket so they come in time and the Tactical vest!

I regret ordering anovos now, though bit concerned about the one size fits all here. Great work though loving following this build

And like that I'm one you guys. My goal...
581dfba0308d32f4691121f1d142b2cd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

So whats the due date for the armour dude? Just need to place my order for gasket so they come in time and the Tactical vest!

Hey Empire, yeah get that order in when you can, better sooner than later. Well we're getting there, going to be a few weeks still as I'm sure you can tell. By the end of this month all the moulds will be done and we'll have started stacking parts and trimming up the sets. I've got quite a lot of time over the next few weeks so I'll be doing lots of hours and get as much done as I can as fast as possible! :)

currently tweaking the cod, butt plate and working on the back of the upper legs.

QUICK QUESTION
Does anyone know if the exterior seam on the upper and lower legs is a permanent attachment to keep that seam perfect or does the seam have an attachment (Velcro) and undo each leg section into two separate halves?

And like that I'm one you guys. My goal...https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170608/581dfba0308d32f4691121f1d142b2cd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Well you're one step closer with this armor :)! I'd like to welcome heartstopper85 to the run!!
Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back