Deprecated FOTK First Order Stormtrooper armor for sale (BANNED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FOTK First Order Stormtrooper armor for sale- RUN FULL- WAITING LIST OPEN

26828206_10215690574156190_738351894_o.jpg So Royal mail has been but I don't know if its the armour or Star wars Toys!? (Don't judge lol! Been collecting nearly all my life lol!) Anyways Im gonna call em tomorrow and ask em what size is the box they have in my name? MIMIC Said the two boxes that were sent was taped up as one so fingers crossed they say it's it! And then it's with me on Thursday. I'm hoping its the armour but I'm keeping expectations minimal. I will let you know some point tomorrow if its the armour!

I've found my paypal receipt from August 21st I have until February 17th before it is too late to lodge a claim with paypal.
i don't want to have to do it but if this is going to fall over I don't want to be out of pocket again.
i still want to hold out hope for mimic as he has shown some good pieces available for sale in the past.

Last edited:

Ok so I just called royal mail and just like parcel force they can't tell me a thing. So I'm gonna have to wait till Thursday to see what parcel it is. To the people that have PM me I will message you all back tonight as I'm at work so will messgae back tonight. Thursday I will keep you all updated to when this mystery parcel shows up. Have a good day everyone!

Mimic, where are we at? Claims will be filed today if nothing changes.

If if you have fallen behind, and are in a little over your head, just say so. Being upfront will go way further than not.

Less then 4 hours left MIMIC. Still waiting .... seriously ?

I would be willing to pause on my claim if today we get proof that there isn't just one partial set done and shipped to Empire and that, in fact, there are many done or very nearly done and being prepped for shipment. All the talk of being very very close to shipping sets out over the past month must mean that maybe only a few part cleanups stand in the way of a bunch of sets shipping and that should be easy to prove with some pics of a whole lot of finished parts. Like I said before, Empire getting one partial set isn't enough because we've seen pics of one partial set for nearly a year.

I think the writing is on the wall. Another day of no updates, and missed timelines. I wanted this to work, but this is ridiculous. Even with all this attention, you won’t post like you said you would.

despite numerous requests and promises you have yet again failed to show any progress pictures, update members with any form of tracking information whatsoever. The main reason going with you was that you were based in the uk, the armour looked a lot better than anything out there and you were responding to messages.

All of a sudden you've stopped updating us, no recent pictures of either your work in progress or the finished parts. I'm sorry that I went with you as you have had my money now interest free for almost 4 months. enough is enough MIMIC judging by your previous posts you had not finished anything and I am now submitting a claim to get my money back.

to all of you that are sticking with mimic good luck and I hope you get what you want but for me i'm now out of here.

despite numerous requests and promises you have yet again failed to show any progress pictures, update members with any form of tracking information whatsoever. The main reason going with you was that you were based in the uk, the armour looked a lot better than anything out there and you were responding to messages.

All of a sudden you've stopped updating us, no recent pictures of either your work in progress or the finished parts. I'm sorry that I went with you as you have had my money now interest free for almost 4 months. enough is enough MIMIC judging by your previous posts you had not finished anything and I am now submitting a claim to get my money back.

to all of you that are sticking with mimic good luck and I hope you get what you want but for me i'm now out of here.

What the hell, I put my claim in yesterday checked on the status today and it says closed? I'm still out my money and haven't a thing from MIMIC I have a bad feeling we are all about to be screwed royally

Why is it saying closed

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

HELLO...firstly for everyone who’s messaged/emailed me showing me support I couldn’t thank you enough!

Absolutely nothing has changed as far as I’m concerned I’m going to continue working on everyone’s kit.

As stated here some are trimmed, part trimmed, some polished etc.. I’m taking one set at a time finishing it and sending it out in turn, I don’t know how anyone could expect me to do more!?

sorry to those few who seemed convinced otherwise, but there is no scam, no conspiracy, just one guy working his ass off trying to make everyone who wants it a great set of armor. You paid me to a job that I’m doing, I can’t be more honest or sincere here.

As for shipping calanders until I have done a few in turn I can’t accurately estimate that? Give me time to get into a rhythm and i’ll be in a much stronger position to give everyone accurate dates. I’m sticking to my side of the deal, I’ve completed successful runs here with rave feedback and I’ll complete this one too!

huge thank you again to those who are with me!!!

03C602D4-81F9-4AD4-B38B-DA56F5BEC349.jpeg4B8C0B08-A100-431A-BDAD-4199460B3A74.jpegA58001B7-DD98-4BC4-A444-C291253D006E.jpeg8BBFC4E4-D69C-49D8-BB22-188B29040A00.jpeg821D7078-1283-4080-B58B-E214B08553D7.jpeg5AEBAEBB-AED3-472F-992C-F78013E1641C.jpeg
EACC6D12-DD95-4D72-AFE6-3B5A6A916ACA.jpegCCFA4739-480D-4EF8-8722-19EC0A15B9C0.jpegA415C186-8C71-49F2-92E5-A167FFC50081.jpeg

HELLO...firstly for everyone who’s messaged/emailed me showing me support I couldn’t thank you enough!

Absolutely nothing has changed as far as I’m concerned I’m going to continue working on everyone’s kit.

As stated here some are trimmed, part trimmed, some polished etc.. I’m taking one set at a time finishing it and sending it out in turn, I don’t know how anyone could expect me to do more!?

sorry to those few who seemed convinced otherwise, but there is no scam, no conspiracy, just one guy working his ass off trying to make everyone who wants it a great set of armor. You paid me to a job that I’m doing, I can’t be more honest or sincere here.

As for shipping calanders until I have done a few in turn I can’t accurately estimate that? Give me time to get into a rhythm and i’ll be in a much stronger position to give everyone accurate dates. I’m sticking to my side of the deal, I’ve completed successful runs here with rave feedback and I’ll complete this one too!

huge thank you again to those who are with me!!!

View attachment 786374View attachment 786375View attachment 786376View attachment 786377View attachment 786378View attachment 786379
View attachment 786380View attachment 786381View attachment 786382

What a joke it's only one half. Where's the rest of the arms or the legs?

Ok first of all.. thanks for showing something. I guess its very important to all of us.
What you should defo consider is to offer the armor as a kit. It seems that you just have too much to do with trimming and polishing and your personal live. Work. Family etc.
Im pretty sure here are a lot of talented people who can trim and paint the armor by themself. This would put a lot away from your shoulders. Just an idea though..

Ok first of all.. thanks for showing something. I guess its very important to all of us.
What you should defo consider is to offer the armor as a kit. It seems that you just have too much to do with trimming and polishing and your personal live. Work. Family etc.
Im pretty sure here are a lot of talented people who can trim and paint the armor by themself. This would put a lot away from your shoulders. Just an idea though..

Seriously I said in my PM I rather have a complete unfinished kit or my money back. Honestly no progress at all to be seen on forearms biceps legs spats or belt boxes. It's just not enough for the amount of time. Your overworked and it's not helping your sales post you just look less trusted. Jim Tripon sells for similar price unfinished and people love him. Was going to be my option if I get my money back. But like I said in my PM I want my money back or I want a complete unfinished kit so I can get it done in two weeks.

I can only support that. I still don't know why you let it come so far but I'm happy to see something from you.

Seriously I said in my PM I rather have a complete unfinished kit or my money back. Honestly no progress at all to be seen on forearms biceps legs spats or belt boxes. It's just not enough for the amount of time. Your overworked and it's not helping your sales post you just look less trusted. Jim Tripon sells for similar price unfinished and people love him. Was going to be my option if I get my money back. But like I said in my PM I want my money back or I want a complete unfinished kit so I can get it done in two weeks.

Lol did you quote the wrong text? :-D I dont have any armor. I just try to get my friend a FOTK.. lets see.. maybe MIMIC posts more pics of the remaining parts..

Lol did you quote the wrong text? :-D I dont have any armor. I just try to get my friend a FOTK.. lets see.. maybe MIMIC posts more pics of the remaining parts..

No I was agreeing with you that MIMIC is taking on more than he can handle. The timeline is nonsense

Mimic did mention quite a bit earlier that the main body would be sent out to clear space at his house then he'd work on getting the rest of the armour worked on, legs, arms and extras.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back