Deprecated FOTK First Order Stormtrooper armor for sale (BANNED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FOTK First Order Stormtrooper armor for sale- RUN FULL- WAITING LIST OPEN

All you have to do MIMIC is go "See! Here are 4 sets of all upper body armor ready to be put in boxes" and everything suddenly feels different.

couldn’t agree more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please , please Mimic make a post here to put an end to all of this negativity , it’s really starting to drag this Awsome project down.

Last edited:

Mimic, got say I agree. Anything at this point of concrete progress.

Arg! Still no armour. Losing hope for next week. :/

FOTK First Order Stormtrooper armor for sale- RUN FULL- WAITING LIST OPEN

So after 2-3 weeks, you’ve still not received anything? Not even tracking info?

There is something wrong. Mimic, we’ve got to talk fella.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Royal mail is beyond annoying. USPS at least gives you a tracking number when you ship.

I know we are all on the hate mimic bandwagon but it's one man. One of many many reasons I'll never make and sell props the community is relentless

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

MIMIC Is Away in Yorkshire so he has had no reception up there. And That's true as the only signal you can get is one of a sheep! It's all countryside in Yorkshire. Nothing but animal poo and grass and Leeds. Don't go to Leeds. He told me when he is back he will look up tracking info for me. If it's with Parcelforce as he said then they are crap at most times. Royal mail would be on it like a flash. I would have it by now. Hopefully MIMIC Will be back tomorrow so he can keep to his word and find out were my two boxes are or send out a new round. Plus letting everyone else know their situation on their armour. Monday should be D-day.

Yeah my tramp and my belt kit both never had tracking. There were a few other things. Oh I got a oyster card when I went to celebration London never had tracking. That put me in a panic getting close to my trip

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hello everyone!

just got back home earlier I’ll be updating this thread a little later and replying to all PM’s. 2018! Hope everyone had a great celebration, and thank you so much for letting me have a little break but fully back to it from now!

Thank you all!

I hope you managed to get a bit of a break, usually it takes a day or two to wind down and relax.

Mimic, I do hope you had an enjoyable break. It’s important to take personal time, and I personally hadn’t known you had gone away for such a period.

That said, please do update us soon. I know a number of people that have contacted me feeling very discouraged and nervous, who are wondering if they are being given smoke and mirrors. Myself included. Please prove us wrong. We need something.

If there is any one on the wait list that wants to be part of this run, please pm me. I recently lost my job and need the money. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

If there is any one on the wait list that wants to be part of this run, please pm me. I recently lost my job and need the money. Thank you.

Do you know which spot you have?

Is the wait list still open?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This is amazing work!!!!! Want!!!

PM sent.

According to Empire, yesterday should have been "D-Day" for info on where this run is.

MIMIC Is Away in Yorkshire so he has had no reception up there. And That's true as the only signal you can get is one of a sheep! It's all countryside in Yorkshire. Nothing but animal poo and grass and Leeds. Don't go to Leeds. He told me when he is back he will look up tracking info for me. If it's with Parcelforce as he said then they are crap at most times. Royal mail would be on it like a flash. I would have it by now. Hopefully MIMIC Will be back tomorrow so he can keep to his word and find out were my two boxes are or send out a new round. Plus letting everyone else know their situation on their armour. Monday should be D-day.

And yesterday, we got 2 sentences that don't contain any information.

Hello everyone!

just got back home earlier I’ll be updating this thread a little later and replying to all PM’s. 2018! Hope everyone had a great celebration, and thank you so much for letting me have a little break but fully back to it from now!

Thank you all!

The first of us to actively look to get off this run has already begun to jump ship.

I've had numerous conversations with others on this run that are also considering opening a claim with paypal to get our money back and move on to a different armorer. I am trying to be patient, but I'm just about done with the "info coming soon" posts.

Hello everyone!

Thank you all!
Would it be possible for you to update the running order of the list so I can see where I sit on it. Also an estimation of when they will be ready to ship would be appreciated.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back