Deprecated FOTK First Order Stormtrooper armor for sale (BANNED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FOTK First Order Stormtrooper armor for sale- RUN FULL- WAITING LIST OPEN

Hey empire, thank you for the strong vote of confidence, its important to have hope and keep it.
With MIMIC doing this armor and the quality that he produces, I'm sure that something will come of this soon, yes it is a holiday period with busy times outside of this for everyone we just need a little patience.
I had been waiting for answers from Anovos for years about a costume i wanted with no real answer so I left it, now there is some hope on the horizon from MIMIC, good things sometimes take time.

Guys! I’m away for a couple of days over Christmas and this happens! I went to see my family some of whom I haven’t seen for almost 5 years, my newest nephew ‘Reggie’ was born on Friday. I spend EVERY SINGLE day working on this armor 7 days a week, so thought I could be away a few days. I’ve had to go through a pile of parts to get the finish I want, and if you want Movie standard armor stick with me!!! Because I’m doing it, the parts are being made, now!

Its taking me a lot longer than I or any of you want, I know, but finally parts are going out, any day parts will turn up with members by the end of January all of you will have parts... if you want armor that you can watchTV in then vote for MIMIC! That’s the standard I set! Obviously to get that finish each sets takes a couple of days of finishing and polishing alon (time I originally didn’t expect or want to have to spend but for the sake of quality I will spend EVERY day sanding, flatting and polishing our armor)

i promise you, you are all going to receive the best quality armor there is, all of you, and it’s all hand made and it WILL be FLAWLESS or it doesn’t go out, as I expect you all want :) ?

EACDB2E5-A0C9-49B1-91F9-4E2BBFA819EB.jpeg

please look at my feedback and all the months of work I’ve put in and everything else I’ve hand made and delivered here, don’t try to suggest I’m any sort of a scam, it’s laughable ( come and work with me a few days laying and sanding fibre and you’ll soon change your tune lol!) For someone who works there ass off every damn day and won’t just send out crap - I’ll redo something 100 times at my own cost to get it the best it can and will never ship anything other than the best I can make.
Thank you

I am still visiting family so if I’m offline for a few days that is why.

Seasons greetings.

Guys you just need to be patient. Oh and I live 40 mins from mimic and Im one of the last people on the list. Yours will be finished and I'll just be starting [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I understood the concern over no tracking number but damn lay off a bit

The communications have been much much better than what I was expecting. Wish I was there to help sounds like it was a huge learning curve

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

thanks for the update Mimic and thanks for the history lesson Empire. Congrats on the new nephew, babies are both awesome and important.

I did not intend to start a bash session or open the flood gate to "Hey where's my stuff at?!" posts. That appears to be what happened, and for that you have my appologies. I would however, still like to see photo's of what you have put together in whatever stages of development you've got. If you are working on this stuff everyday (Holiday time excluded obviously) if shouldn't be too difficult to snap some pictures while you are there. What we've seen of this armor looks great. If for no other reason than to appease my (our?) insecurities and possibly pad your ego with the fallout of "that looks f'n awesome!" posts - a quality photo update would go a long way.

Enjoy your family time first though.

I wish I only lived 40 mins away from MIMIC then I could try to help out where possible but I'm on the other side of the world, I do only live about an hour and a half away from Indy magnoli, I suppose we all can't live close to those who do great work on this site.
Congrats with your new nephew i'm sure there will be lots of mini armor for the little trooper.☺
Guys you just need to be patient. Oh and I live 40 mins from mimic and Im one of the last people on the list. Yours will be finished and I'll just be starting [emoji3]

Last edited:

I wish I only lived 40 mins away from MIMIC then I could try to help out where possible but I'm on the other side of the world, I do only live about an hour and a half away from Indy magnoli, I suppose we all can't live close to those who do great work on this site.
Congrats with your new nephew i'm sure there will be lots of mini armor for the little trooper.☺
I own one of Indys CJS swords [emoji16]

Again agree with ShadyP, not trying to bash on your work at all Mimic. But regular picture updates would go long way to help these worries or doubts from occuring. People can say "lay off, stop complaining, etc." but it shouldnt be an issue to ask for pictures of progress. Your communication has been great, but I dont think ShadyP is asking for much.

Thanks again for your hard work, congrats and hope you are having a great holiday!

Watching and reading through this thread I agree there needs to be more contact between maker and clients. Its like my wife not contacting her customers when she's making their dresses and it keeps the relationship between both parties happy with also a good rep! communication is the key word for this run! I think another person has touch on it? The armour its self looking more than just fab! Wonderful! If Anovos keep playing me about then I may go to you MIMIC. Interested to see pics from members getting their armour first! I've heard some big delivery companies are slowing down delivery's till Jan so that might be why armour may not be out?

Looking good! Looking forward to more progress!

Watching and reading through this thread I agree there needs to be more contact between maker and clients. Its like my wife not contacting her customers when she's making their dresses and it keeps the relationship between both parties happy with also a good rep! communication is the key word for this run! I think another person has touch on it? The armour its self looking more than just fab! Wonderful! If Anovos keep playing me about then I may go to you MIMIC. Interested to see pics from members getting their armour first! I've heard some big delivery companies are slowing down delivery's till Jan so that might be why armour may not be out?

Hm, I was thinking that on delivery! I have a friend in Russia that cant send any DT Armour out due to the fact that their post service and EMS Are Slowing shipping until the new year? Maybe the same with UPS? I don't know?

Hm, I was thinking that on delivery! I have a friend in Russia that cant send any DT Armour out due to the fact that their post service and EMS Are Slowing shipping until the new year? Maybe the same with UPS? I don't know?
UPS is on schedule in the US. Not sure about other places.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

It's Christmas time.

UPS is on schedule in the US. Not sure about other places.

It's Christmas time.

UPS Uk maybe slowing down their services but I don't know? I have not received my tracking info. or been told who was the delivery company if it was not UPS. :/

Probably royal mail. I've gotten a number of items from UK. And usually I don't get tracking numbers. Kinda frustrating I had stuff just show up.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hey Emp,

yours was from the the post office so, Royal Mail/parcel force ticket, I’m quite annoyed if you haven’t gotten it but hopefully just delayed?? It’s too big for them to have lost! I knew I shouldn’t have sent things over Christmas, bigkilo’s has scheduled to next week...

I’ll be back first thing in the new year, I guess my resolution will be to communicate better with everyone here sorry for anyone who feels I’ve let them down in that manner recently ..

A very happy new year to you all,
raise a beer to all of us having armor in the new year and to 2018 being an awesome year,
I’ll try to get back to people within 24 hours, and post more photos but to be honest I don’t want to show any process, I’ll try to get better quality photos!

Thank you all to everyone involved and interested!!!

Hey Emp,

yours was from the the post office so, Royal Mail/parcel force ticket, I’m quite annoyed if you haven’t gotten it but hopefully just delayed?? It’s too big for them to have lost! I knew I shouldn’t have sent things over Christmas, bigkilo’s has scheduled to next week...

I’ll be back first thing in the new year, I guess my resolution will be to communicate better with everyone here sorry for anyone who feels I’ve let them down in that manner recently ..

A very happy new year to you all,
raise a beer to all of us having armor in the new year and to 2018 being an awesome year,
I’ll try to get back to people within 24 hours, and post more photos but to be honest I don’t want to show any process, I’ll try to get better quality photos!

Thank you all to everyone involved and interested!!!

Thanks for the update Mimic. I understand not wanting to show your process. Trade secrets can certainly remain secret. I do look forward to more photos of what you’ve got together though.

Happy New Year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy New year everyone. Has anyone got any pictures of their new armour yet or are you keeping the rest of us in suspense.

Happy New year everyone. Has anyone got any pictures of their new armour yet or are you keeping the rest of us in suspense.

I still haven't received my parcels yet. And MIMIC Sent ya a PM Bud. Happy new year to you all! :)

Why can we not see any pictures? I do not understand. I build over 20 variances of Star Wars backpacks and ship them all over the world and post progress and finished pictures all of the time.

Please do not jump all over me for asking, but I feel like it is a reasonable request.

I agree that we need pictures. Looking back, we've actually gotten almost nothing picture-wise in the last many many months other than a single post of mostly new angles on stuff that existed last February. There was a lot of talk of "I want it to be you guys to post pictures", but that's been months now and nothing has been delivered. Considering how long this is stretching out, coupled with the desire not to share anything despite repeated claims that it was moving along great (mine was supposed to ship last week), it really starts to sink in that this has been riding on really just hype and hope for a long time and that there really is no evidence of something happening. All you have to do MIMIC is go "See! Here are 4 sets of all upper body armor ready to be put in boxes" and everything suddenly feels different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back