Limited Run FOTK First Order Stormtrooper armor for sale- one place open for May

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Crookknight

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
MIMIC is gone and will never return. Those who did not get refunds have lost their money and MIMIC has stolen it. I think this has been going on for 5 years now.

If it makes you feel any better, even though it looked good...it was too stiff. My Abdominal piece cracked just by putting it on a couple of times and getting the yoke over my head cracked it. Finally had to cut the yoke along the center front. The legs and arms would have most likely had issues and been impossible to trim and or extend to fit most people other than those who met his exact measurements. As you know, he did not fit this armor to the individual. It was made by 1 mold and could fit a limited number of people.

My armor that I got from him is now only used for display...

TomVDJ

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Strange: he has not been on the forum for over a year, but still has a Premium Membership? Why would someone renew his yearly Premium Membership if he has abandoned the forum? (It could be that it's an automatic PayPal payment off course, and he just didn't notice...)

Meerkat67

You guys ever get your armor or money back?
well its a bit late but i wanted to say an unfortunate happy 4th birthday to this thread. You guys ever get your money back?
Let's hope he will come through in the end. I really would not count on it, but I do hope so, just because of the talent he has as a prop-maker. I don't want to see such talent lost, due to bad seller-practices... :(.
Hey tom...lolz.... mimic will come through im sure dont you worry.......

mimic​

to imitate or copy in action, speech, etc., often playfully or derisively.
to imitate in a servile or unthinking way; ape.

Hey tom your a sap.... mimic will come through im sure dont you worry.......

mimic​

TomVDJ

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey tom...lolz.... mimic will come through im sure dont you worry.......

mimic​

??? And what exactly is your point? Personally I don't loose a dollar here. I didn't place an order. But I don't think people here that actually lost hundreds of dollar, will think your post is funny, mate. Just saying... :unsure:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.