Deprecated FOTK First Order Stormtrooper armor for sale (BANNED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mematic_meme_20200302_085823.png

Update:

Glassworks Amsterdam send an answer:

We do not know Paul or Sara,they were contracted independently through Clockwork Frog and never had any direct communication with us.
If Sven wants to get in contact with Paul or Sara they would be best to try Clockwork Frog: https://www.clockworkfrog.co.uk as we do not have any contact details for them.

I wrote to Clockworkfrog, waiting for an answer.

Ok. I've been a long time silent supporter of Mimic and deep down I was really hoping that he was going to turn this around and show everyone that he was capable of pulling this off and producing one of the best FOTK kits ever made. I would honestly much rather the armor than the money... however, as we have all been proven again and again over the last 3+ years and some even longer than that... we will not be getting any armor.

If we are not getting any armor, I want my money back and I'm going to take a run at trying to get my money back. I hate it that it has come to this again but silently and patiently waiting and watching people post Meme's has gotten us nothing but a couple of progress posts. I have decided to request for my money back. Given that he has not visited the forum since Dec 17th 2019, I suspect he will not see this post.

I am starting where we last left off in making contact with Paul prior to a bunch of people getting refunds and go from there. If anyone is interested in my push for a refund, I would appreciate any help and I hope this will be for the greater good.

MIMIC props and replicas is a Facebook page and I did reach out via FB IM but if anyone has other contact info, let me know and I'll gather it and focus my time on making contact to let him know that I have decided to get a refund and will continue to follow up until I am made whole again.
mimiccreationsfx does not seem to be a seller on ebay any longer.

Coolcasper if you received a eploy from clockworkfrog, please let me know. I will pick up from where you left off.
MIMIC if you read this, this is my notice that I would like a full refund

Coolcasper if you received a eploy from clockworkfrog, please let me know. I will pick up from where you left off.
MIMIC if you read this, this is my notice that I would like a full refund
Hi,
First of all, it's a shame that this topic is still a problem. :(
I haven't followed this forum post for a long time.
At that time I did not receive a response to my messages.
However, I received a refund very quickly after I had made all the contact attempts.
Wish you that everything goes well.

Hi,
First of all, it's a shame that this topic is still a problem. :(
I haven't followed this forum post for a long time.
At that time I did not receive a response to my messages.
However, I received a refund very quickly after I had made all the contact attempts.
Wish you that everything goes well.
I'm still waiting for a refund

Me too..... I wrote many emails the last 5 months and still got nothing. No reply, no refund. They promised me a refund end of 2019. No answer since then.

Thanks Coolcasper.

For everyone else, if you are interested in getting your money back, spend a bit of effort and help me out as I make a push to contact Paul and Sara. I know that Paul sent a long response that this has nothing to do with Sara and I get it... however, it's Sara Watson that I sent my money to so I take no fault in this as that is where my money landed.

If everyone can spend a little bit of time and help me gather information and ideas, I'm happy to drive this forward. The following information was gathered from this thread.

Names - Paul Taylor and Sara Watson
Paypal email for Sara Watson - twistedcortex@outlook.com
Facebook Page - MIMIC props and replicas
eBay - mimiccreationsfx (does not seem to exist)
Facebook Page - sarawatsonofficial
Facebook Page - sara.watson.351
Sara Watson workplace - www.take1scenic.com

I have some more info but I'm not 100% at this time. I don't have more info on Paul and the only form of communication seems to only be through the forum and he has not logged in since Dec 17th 2019 and the last post was in Nov, 2019 and my last contact with him was Dec 6, 2019.

I will start reaching out to all the contact avenues that I can and report back. If anyone has additional information, feel free to PM me. Thanks.

Me too..... I wrote many emails the last 5 months and still got nothing. No reply, no refund. They promised me a refund end of 2019. No answer since then.

Can you PM me the email address you used to communicate and if you actually received a response, can you send me the full headers of the email also via PM? Thanks!

If anyone has had successful communication outside of the RPF forum, please let me know whether it be phone numbers, email addresses, etc. If there are other online or social media profiles used, also let me know as I will reach out to via all avenues until I receive a response. If we can't seem to make any progress, we can collectively discuss how to escalate this further.

I've just sent an email to Clockwork frog, asking if they can put me in contact with Mimic. Fingers crossed

Update. Paul responded to the twistedcortex email address. He indicated he is working on the helmet moulds, sounds like the legs are already cast. He put my refund request behind the 2 that requested them before me and plans to refund in June. I asked him to process refunds ASAP and update the thread. I honestly would rather the armor so I'm happy to put my refund request to the back.

I can't speak for him but that's the gist of the update I received earlier today. Hoping he comes on the thread and provides an official update...

Not to put a downer on this, but Mimic hasn’t been on here since Dec 19! I’m pretty sure if he had parts cast and ready he would have updated this thread!! The guy has no intention of finishing the armour! He bit off more than he could chew... unfortunately for everyone that ordered and parted ways with there hard earned cash!!

I was looking for the contact details on Sara Watson's site, but it's now a private site that you have to log into. Site is still visible in the Wayback machine

sara watson artist.jpg

I'm also going to start using Linkedin to try and get contact details for Mimic. Glassworks has 50 employees listed for the UK, one of them may know Mimic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back