Deprecated FOTK First Order Stormtrooper armor for sale (BANNED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For instance, if everybody starts commenting on the work of Paul Taylor and Sara Watson, like on this video:
, things might start moving. It's enough to place a comment there like:

"Nice video, but can I ask the people of Glassworks if they still have contact with Paul Taylor and Sara Watson, who worked on this video? If so, is it possible to ask them to give me my money back for a commission I placed months ago and that is still not delivered? Paul and Sara were selling Star Wars Storm Trooper costumes on the well known prop forum The RPF, and dozens of people are still waiting for the things they paid for. Sara and Paul do not even bother to answer their questions and avoid every contact. So I have no other option than trying to contact them through other people they worked with, like Glassworks VFX. It would be greatly appreciated if you guys could pass my message to Paul and Sara and ask them to contact me a soon as possible. If not, I might have to take legal action. Thanks!"

If dozens of messages like this start popping up in comments sections / review sections on all the kind of work they publish online, you can be sure that they will become VERY nervous and will start communicating.

Here's another one where you can start posting comments:

I'm sure if you google for "Paul Taylor" and "Sara Watson", a lot more will pop up where you can start commenting / asking questions. But you guys really have to ACT! I didn't see any question / remark about the storm trooper armour yet in any search result I got for Paul and Sara. I would expected quite some comments here and there, but nothing... Really, guys? Almost seems as if you all just give up on this. As I said: I have no deal in all this, but if I would have, you can make sure that there were comments all around the internet.

With the SD Studio's case, I started here, for instance. My comment is still visible: Shroud of Turin, Full Size Replica: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & Home . That's the way to get attention, guys! Start working on it!

Great advice and thank you for the links. I will make some posts.

Comments have been disabled for those glassworks videos, which means ...they heard you and dont care, or they are going to help you guys out but do not wish to have their videos "spammed". Fingers crossed.

You can still post comments on the youtube video... Also don't focus too much on just glassworks. Sara and Paul worked on other stuff too. Try to ring bells at as much people they know as possible...

Posted on some of their stuff. Let's see if he ever shows back up to this sales thread and honors his commitment.

1565739960075.png

So... what about a "charge against person unknown". What about going to the police. If we would tell glassworks, that the police will ask them for paul taylor and sara watson, maybe they will give us some contact infos!?

So I wrote Glassworks again. Maybe they will give the contact data to the police.

Last edited:
So... what about a "charge against person unknown". What about going to the police. If we would tell glassworks, that the police will ask them for paul taylor and sara watson, maybe they will give us some contact infos!?

So I wrote Glassworks again. Maybe they will give the contact data to the police.

At this point, I am open to anything. If he were here in the US, I would sue him and take him to small claims court. Not sure how it works in the UK.

I would hate to sound negative but I think this would be like trying to take a computer scammer to court, very difficult to get the end result needed.
But in saying that because Paul has involved people from around the world what about starting in the UK with police there then maybe with various countries involved see if interpol could be contacted for a case of fraudulent behaviour? Over all with all involved it ends up being a large sum of money taken, just an idea for anyone with contacts.

Short update.

Today I got an answer from Glassworks Barcelona. They said, that they dont know Paul or Sara. They thought my mail was a mistake. So I told the whole story again, including the Link to the PENNY Clip and the Credits of the clip. Now I got a new answer, that they will try to contact Glassworks Amsterdam an put me in contact with the Amsterdam Team.

Update:

Glassworks Amsterdam send an answer:

We do not know Paul or Sara,they were contracted independently through Clockwork Frog and never had any direct communication with us.
If Sven wants to get in contact with Paul or Sara they would be best to try Clockwork Frog: https://www.clockworkfrog.co.uk as we do not have any contact details for them.

I wrote to Clockworkfrog, waiting for an answer.

see if interpol could be contacted for a case of fraudulent behaviour? Over all with all involved it ends up being a large sum of money taken, just an idea for anyone with contacts.
Although quite some money is involved, no way Interpol will be putting time in this. They will probably point you towards the UK Police to file a complaint there... As long as Paul and Sara are not selling drugs or weapons on a big scale, Interpol will not act here...

Just take out a small court claim (online) you can guarantee they won’t show to the court case and then you can get bailiffs etc involved. Cost is peanuts, either do a joint one or hit them for six with multiples. As long as you have addresses and receipts it’s an easy process. I’ve done it three times and been awarded all costs three times without going to court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back