Deprecated FOTK First Order Stormtrooper armor for sale (BANNED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably went into hiding. If I was her I'd be slapping Paul around for causing her a headache.

Sucks nothing will ever happen more from this run

I sent an email to the glass people via their contact page.

Was as polite I think. Just explained I'm trying to get ahold of sara to settle a commission from 2 years ago. Not sure what will come of that but maybe if many people inquire at same time it will perk up ears.

Still doubtful on getting any result

I sent an email to the glass people via their contact page.

Was as polite I think. Just explained I'm trying to get ahold of sara to settle a commission from 2 years ago. Not sure what will come of that but maybe if many people inquire at same time it will perk up ears.

Still doubtful on getting any result

I will do the same thing today. Maybe if we all hit them at the same places we will get some kind of results.

Tired of waiting! All done and awaiting approval!

Attachments

• FOTK Full Front.jpeg
    FOTK Full Front.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 187
I have just sent a message to the glass works site, being respectful and polite in trying to get this issue resolved.

Can we all agree to just comment maybe once a week? Maybe Monday's only? The ranting and negativity gets old on notifications. I know we are all frustrated, but the negative posts dont exactly motivate a builder (in fact, they are gonna have the opposite effect we all want)

Can we all agree to just comment maybe once a week? Maybe Monday's only? The ranting and negativity gets old on notifications. I know we are all frustrated, but the negative posts dont exactly motivate a builder (in fact, they are gonna have the opposite effect we all want)
Lol it's a lost cause giving mimic any slack. Maybe turn off notifications and only check on mondays?

The thing you need to realize is that Paul Taylor does not read any of our posts...so it does not matter what we say. Most of us, myself included, are just venting. It is pretty obvious we will never get our armor or money back. Unfortunately we are dealing with a very dishonest individual, who only posts once a month on his own sales thread.

I cannot wait to hear his excuse this month. Should be interesting. Pretty sure he will say that he still is having issues getting his workshop set up after four months. Also that he’s working on perfection and will be shipping out any day.[emoji23]

I also think that the promises that are broken over and over and over again just is a sign that nothing will come from this run. People here should go for full refunds and start contacting people in in Pauls or Sara's working environment to get the pressure up. Time of promises is long gone, since none of them are kept...

You should not venting here. This does not help you. You should start using google to find the e-mail addresses of people Sara and / or Paul work with and start sending out mails to all these people, explaining what's going on and asking if they can talk to Sara / Paul. Start chasing them online. This worked for me in the SD Studio's case: I contacted people in Stephen's entourage, started commenting / reviewing stuff from his new company, explaining why he can't be trusted, etc, etc... Only with this kind of actions, you will see things move. Venting here will have zero impact on the case...

You should not venting here. This does not help you. You should start using google to find the e-mail addresses of people Sara and / or Paul work with and start sending out mails to all these people, explaining what's going on and asking if they can talk to Sara / Paul. Start chasing them online. This worked for me in the SD Studio's case: I contacted people in Stephen's entourage, started commenting / reviewing stuff from his new company, explaining why he can't be trusted, etc, etc... Only with this kind of actions, you will see things move. Venting here will have zero impact on the case...

Good point. I removed my post.

Maybe it's usefull if people post leads here to projects where Sara and or Paul worked on, so other people can also look into that and start contacting people related to these projects...

For instance, if everybody starts commenting on the work of Paul Taylor and Sara Watson, like on this video:
, things might start moving. It's enough to place a comment there like:

"Nice video, but can I ask the people of Glassworks if they still have contact with Paul Taylor and Sara Watson, who worked on this video? If so, is it possible to ask them to give me my money back for a commission I placed months ago and that is still not delivered? Paul and Sara were selling Star Wars Storm Trooper costumes on the well known prop forum The RPF, and dozens of people are still waiting for the things they paid for. Sara and Paul do not even bother to answer their questions and avoid every contact. So I have no other option than trying to contact them through other people they worked with, like Glassworks VFX. It would be greatly appreciated if you guys could pass my message to Paul and Sara and ask them to contact me a soon as possible. If not, I might have to take legal action. Thanks!"

If dozens of messages like this start popping up in comments sections / review sections on all the kind of work they publish online, you can be sure that they will become VERY nervous and will start communicating.

Here's another one where you can start posting comments:

I'm sure if you google for "Paul Taylor" and "Sara Watson", a lot more will pop up where you can start commenting / asking questions. But you guys really have to ACT! I didn't see any question / remark about the storm trooper armour yet in any search result I got for Paul and Sara. I would expected quite some comments here and there, but nothing... Really, guys? Almost seems as if you all just give up on this. As I said: I have no deal in all this, but if I would have, you can make sure that there were comments all around the internet.

With the SD Studio's case, I started here, for instance. My comment is still visible: Shroud of Turin, Full Size Replica: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & Home . That's the way to get attention, guys! Start working on it!

"Nice video, but can I ask the people of Glassworks if they still have contact with Paul Taylor and Sara Watson, who worked on this video? If so, is it possible to ask them to give me my money back for a commission I placed A FEW YEARS ago and that is still not delivered? Paul and Sara were selling Star Wars Storm Trooper costumes on the well known prop forum The RPF, and dozens of people are still waiting for the things they paid for. Sara and Paul do not even bother to answer their questions and avoid every contact. So I have no other option than trying to contact them through other people they worked with, like Glassworks VFX. It would be greatly appreciated if you guys could pass my message to Paul and Sara and ask them to contact me a soon as possible. If not, I might have to take legal action. Thanks!"!
Only thing I would change is not saying “months ago”. That makes it seem like you are just impatient as custom orders take longer than a few months. State it has been a few years that they have failed to deliver or refund you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back