Force Unleashed 3 still alive!

im a big fan of star wars rebellion...... been trying for a week to get it to work on my win 7 laptop. HEHE

Force Unleashed 1 was pretty good, cant say the same for 2. make a new game in the same style as dark forces. didnt you use a gun in half that game until eventually you get a lightsaber later on..

I had fun with it, but yeah it was flawed. I played it after Battlefield 2 and couldn't help see the things they could have done. They just needed to straight rip off the BF series. You should be able to load up an AT-AT with troops and have drivers, gunners, a commander, etc. Same with the Republic Gunship. They let you have a pilot/driver and gunners, that's it.

I also liked TFU. The first game. The second felt like cash grab with unimaginative and repetitive enemies. The first game repeated a couple of locations, which was my only complaint about it.

I'd like a Dark Forces/JK, X-Wing/TIE Fighter, or Republic Commando (Imperial Commando?). Just give us anything. It's like LucasArts is out of business.

There is the no Jedi to be seen Star Wars 1313 coming out soon. 3rd person linear gameplay. It's been announced for a while now so hopefully we will get a great play out of a complete game. I loved Dark Forces and Jedi Knight. (Kept my PS1 long past it's time just to keep playing Dark Forces on it lol).

And Jedi may have been at the center if Star Wars, but in the OT, it was not in your face like the PT. and none of the OT force users were supermen. Even Yoda had his limits. But the PT and most force user games showed them to be almost unstoppable.

At least it isn't being made by Bioware lol. Now you guys have me interested in trying the first two games in this series.

This isn't meant to be a standalone story. It's meant to be a bridge between the other Star Wars canon.

If it's canon, they should somehow tie in Kyle Katarn into this. Maybe during his trooper or mercenaries/pre-jedi days. I've always thought of these games as Jedi Knight on steroids.

The 1st force unleashed was a good game. The 2nd one was total piece of crap for lots of reasons. Main reason it sucked so bad and was short is due to them canceling the project during the making. The game was to be a Triology , yet the head boss man said to stop it. he wasnt happen in the direction the game was taken on. So they stopped making boards n story lines were to be shorten to a end. The 2nd was just cleaned up a bit to finish off what was already made. which turned out to be about a half a game. The DLC was left of real game that wasnt finsihed at time. Bottom line it was a failure turned into a fast money grab. Now that Disney owns the whole Star wars / lucas company. i would hope that they will hand over the project to Square-enix. They worked really well with the Kingdom Hearts 2 games. Still waiting on the 3rd..not stupid ass DS games.

That's good news! The first one was good enough that I'd be excited about a new game. Fingers crossed too for a new Battlefront.

I second that! I will buy a new Force Unleashed, but I'll line up for a midnight release of a new Battlefront

Amen to that! I've been following the rumors and supposed leaked info for years now.

You smoking some of that crack cocaine? Star Wars Bartlefront was a great game!!

How do we start the petition? Or at least give us an HD remake of the darn games!!! We had some friends over a few weeks back to play this at our bar. It was a lot of fun, but tough to play because it looked like crap.

Battlefront wasn't that good either, just bring back the "Dark Forces" games,

:darnkids

I wish we had a emoticon for people who were drinking or imbibed when they were typing. Because even though your typing and speech were fine, I can't help but imagine you completely sloshed at your keyboard as you typed that. Kind of like a 5'0 guy on beer muscles saying "I could take on those.....BLATRGHH.... I could take on thoooooose UFC fighters in a fight." You know it sounds ridiculous, but you cannot help yourself. :lol

IIRC, they were sitting on an almost finished version of Battlefront III where you could seamlessly go from surface to space battles.

I'm surprised that they haven't reworked that game for the new consoles. Perhaps with the next gen systems coming out we'll get a new version.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back