Force laboratory studio scale x wing and tie fighter

BubbaFett

These guys keep coming out with bangers. Studio scale x wing and tie fighter. I'm surprised they are only limiting them to 50 in the world. For around $1200 for the set (the sell them separately as well) that doesn't seem too bad. Only downside side is that you won't know what the shipping cost will be until the item arrives and you already placed a non refundable deposit so please be aware of that as it is shipping from all the way in Australia.

Wish they came with electronics. Looks pretty awesome. They seem legit with the deliveries of the Boba Fett blaster.

True I wish it had lighting but to be fair, last studio scale tie fighter we got was the MYC one which did have lighting but that one itself was $1200 so to get both for the same price via force laboratory seems pretty good and I can just add lights myself later.

True I wish it had lighting but to be fair, last studio scale tie fighter we got was the MYC one which did have lighting but that one itself was $1200 so to get both for the same price via force laboratory seems pretty good and I can just add lights myself later.
Yeah adding lights myself would be tricky. I wish I had gotten in on the MYC Tie Fighter but I missed that one. I tried getting in on the Y wing but that was like sold out in an instant. Unfortunately I had a meeting just right before and when I got to the computer...on time...sitting there waiting to place the order it was sold out...I hit return once...lol.

The limitation maybe due to non licensing.This way they stay under the radar. This is speculation of course but their book of Boba Fett rifle was pretty well made for a resin replica and low issue WW as well. The packaging is well done with Velcro straps that secure the styrofoam together. Reminds me of how Taurus ships their items. There are no inner boxes, Just the outer shipping box with heavy styrofoam inside. Taurus has inner boxes with their logo although. As to shipping costs it is what it is but that has been bat chit crazy as well lately. However, they appear to deliver which is somewhat rare in the replica prop world as well at the moment. GC

I will skip this model offer although I like the presentation. I already have an EFX X-wing and Tie Fighter. However if I didn't .....
230CE8DC-A611-47D8-BB94-0C44D268363C.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah adding lights myself would be tricky. I wish I had gotten in on the MYC Tie Fighter but I missed that one. I tried getting in on the Y wing but that was like sold out in an instant. Unfortunately I had a meeting just right before and when I got to the computer...on time...sitting there waiting to place the order it was sold out...I hit return once...lol.
I was late as well however I emailed them and received a reply in hours. Someone had backed out but I was able to get their spot so I am getting a Y-wing. I suggest you try that. I will not get a coin however, but all three Astro mech units. The Master Replica Y-wings as crazy on the secondary market and I have always liked that model. However they had their issues as well with warped engines and such. GC

Last edited:
The limitation maybe due to non licensing.This way they stay under the radar. This is speculation of course but their book of Boba Fett rifle was pretty well made for a resin replica and low issue WW as well. The packaging is well done with Velcro straps that secure the styrofoam together. Reminds me of how Taurus ships their items. There are no inner boxes, Just the outer shipping box with heavy styrofoam inside. As to shipping costs it is what it is but that has been bay chit crazy as well lately. However, they appear to deliver which is somewhat rare in the replica prop world as well at the moment. GC

I will skip this model offer although I like the presentation.
View attachment 1672122
Wow that looks nice!!! is it heavy?

I was late as well however I emailed them and received a reply in hours. Someone had backed out but I was able to get their spot so I am getting a Y-wing. I suggest you try that. I will not get a coin however, but all three Astro mech units. The Master Replica Y-wings as crazy on the secondary market and I have always like that model. GC
Wow thanks for the tip!! Yeah I've always wanted a Y wing...next to the Falcon and X wing one of favorite ships.

The limitation maybe due to non licensing.This way they stay under the radar. This is speculation of course but their book of Boba Fett rifle was pretty well made for a resin replica and low issue WW as well. The packaging is well done with Velcro straps that secure the styrofoam together. Reminds me of how Taurus ships their items. There are no inner boxes, Just the outer shipping box with heavy styrofoam inside. As to shipping costs it is what it is but that has been bay chit crazy as well lately. However, they appear to deliver which is somewhat rare in the replica prop world as well at the moment. GC

I will skip this model offer although I like the presentation.
View attachment 1672122
Yea I immediately jumped on the blaster and was surprised what amazing packaging it had with the velcro straps and all, especially for the price point. Unfortunately some hefty unforseen expenses came up and I had to sell it. I still regret it to this day.

Yea I immediately jumped on the blaster and was surprised what amazing packaging it had with the velcro straps and all, especially for the price point. Unfortunately some hefty unforseen expenses came up and I had to sell it. I still regret it to this day.
Yeah the Ebay market on these are north of 1k. I don't expect them to go any lower than that in the near term

Any luck ?
Oh well no luck. Bummer! I just got an email that indicating there have been no cancellations yet so no availability. They put me on an waiting list so we'll see what happens.

I was so close to getting one too. But Y wing sold out so fast I by the time I was typing my information in it was sold out. Incredible! It was like trying to get tickets from TicketMaster! LOL

Oh well no luck. Bummer! I just got an email that indicating there have been no cancellations yet so no availability. They put me on an waiting list so we'll see what happens.

I was so close to getting one too. But Y wing sold out so fast I by the time I was typing my information in it was sold out. Incredible! It was like trying to get tickets from TicketMaster! LOL
Bummer I was hoping for ya

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back