Force FX Light Saber?

mosarmini

Hello RPF-ers! There's a comic con coming up in New Orleans next week, and I'm trying to find a way to remove the blade from the hilt of my Force FX Light Saber r( I have the non-removeable one) can anyone help me out here? I'd greatly appreciate it, I'm still a noob :p

You are in luck as that is one of theeasier ones to remove. The Vader was also originaly design to have a removeable blade. If you have an early model, like I did, you will actually have a removeable blade that plugs into a multi-pin socket. Later models did away with this multi-pin socket combo. The hardest part is not breaking the little plastic fake wires on the outside of the hilt. They are just glued on.

Oh ok that made me a bit more relieved, because I'm going as Vader for this comic con and I really wanted to have the hilt on me but without having to carry a huge blade with it haha

Whoa thaanks for that link man, I'mma most probably follow that! Since I don't plan on dueling I hope it should be relatively easy to put back :p

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back