Force awakens. Speeder

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Heres a little project im helping a friend out with. Going to kit it. Some parts are being redone because of better reference. The main body is just about 11 inches. Will post more pics as i go.

Al

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Thanks it a great little kit. going to mount it from the Starboard side and make a little Desert display like they had at Comic Con.

dragnink

That's looking great so far!
All I could think of when I saw it in the trailer was a flying fudgecicle.

DARKVIEW

Sr Member
Looks Exellent so far but Where are you getting the photo references...and what about the details unknown if not enough to date!!?

joberg

Master Member
Great update...and I see already the other components of that build laying on your workbench ;)