Forbidden Planet C57-D diorama WIP

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

redirk2

I have had this kit for over a year and i just could not figure out how to build and display it due to its size. I think I have it figured out. It will be a two view/sided diorama. The back wall will be glas with large decals with matte paintings on it. One will be the ship landed on the planed and the other side will be the ship in space with a cut-away view of the crew control center. here is a concept picture and some shots of the completed interior.

Enjoy, and thanks for looking.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Tim Nolan

Damn this thing is cool! Great job and super idea on the display!!!! I just gave mine to my best friend for Christmas after sitting on it for a few years. I'll have to get another in the future and give it a go! Such a nice HUGE build too! Keep us posted as it progresses further!!!