For Sale: Replica Props Ghostbuster Sound Modules & extras

Sold for 60.00 USD - Out of Stock
Prop Store

tripoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Up for sale are three Replica Props Ghostbuster Sound Modules chips. These are brand new unused, Ghostbuster sound chips. These retail at 55.99 each, I am looking to sell them at a super price for those looking to add sound to their packs. The sounds included on these are: The pack start up, Stop, Wand fire, Wind down sound, the background hum, Pack vent sound, Alternate stop and start and GB Theme song and the bread boards. In addition, I am adding some misc parts I have, three resin Avonos resin cast pack knobs, and 4 Hasbro Clippard valves which could be used to upgrade Spirit packs. Just looking to clean house a bit
Update 1/23/2021. Just picked up some real clippards, so I will be adding 3 Anovos Clippard replicas, resin bottom, aluminum tops to this sale.
Asking $ 70 for everything, Shipped CONUS, payment via Paypal.

Attachments

• IMG_8399.JPG
    IMG_8399.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 8,982
Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

tripoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
A price drop, anyone lookinng to get proton packs ready for the Afterlife movie, this is a great chance to do so at a bargain.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

tripoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi,
As long as your willing to cover the cost of shipping, I would consider it. To start, I would need your address so I could calculate the cost to get it there to you.

Best Regards, Jeff Bassett

tripoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Due to regulations on technology, I am unable to ship to the country requested, this sale is still active.

tripoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So, each of the chips retail at $ 56, a total of $ 168 retail. The resin knobs sell around 10 each, 30 dollars there and the Hasbro Clippards, $ 5 each, $ 20 for the total and the Anovos Clippards 20 each, 60 total, a value of $ 278 selling at 75 shipped. I would like to sell this as a set but in a week or two may divvy it up.
For any GBr with multiple packs or a group looking to upgrade their spirit packs and or screen packs, this is a super set to work with.

Last edited:
Prop Store