Prop Store

For Sale, Anovos Built Ghostbusters Proton Pack Real parts added

Sold for 1500.00 USD - Out of Stock
I am popping up one of my three Anovos Ghostbuster packs for sale here. The pack is the Anovos kit built and has some added / mods. It has a full light system built into the pack and wands. In addition, it has real Clippard valves on both the pack and wand. I have also popped on real resistors and metallic stickers and a real grey crank knob. I have not popped a sound system in it. I have three packs in all, I will ship or hand off the best of the three for this sale. I have been trouping with these and my kids and had a awesome time with them. I have found that going out as Ghostbusters by far has always been the most popular cosplay to go as, ( I have done this since 1995) and with the new franchise success, I believe it only gets better from here on out. :) These packs weigh about 26 pounds, I have a 9 volt battery in the wand and in the pack to run the lights. Switches on the wand control all the lights. Pressing the proton beam switch causes the light bar to change from an up down light to firing lights meeting the center on the light bar, as well lighting up the clear tube on the end of the wand.
Below are the quick pictures I took tonight, so I could get this up and listed now. I have had neck issues, a fusion on C3-5 in 2002 and blown disc above and below in a rear end accident in 2015. I was hit again this past August and it looks like I am going to have to have surgery again in the next few months. I will be down for a bit, may have to be in a Halo for 6 months or more. So selling this to pick up a Hasbro pack or two and pay some medical bills I already am getting hit with. Once healed up, I will use the lighter pack.

Shipping. I am hoping to sell this in the tri-state region, I am in Toledo Ohio. So, I can drive a few hundreds miles and meet someone in the middle if needed to hand off the pack... Literally I will drive at least 4 hours to hand this off. Or... send it shipped the USPS, going to be a bit expensive to do, but I have done so before since these are the 12, 13 and 14th packs I have built over the years.

I am asking $ 1500 for the pack, shipping extra if needed. This is the only licensed Ghostbusters 1984 film pack ever sold. The Haslab will the first for the newer franchise but it will not be the quality and screen accurate parts of this kit. So this kit has a real value based on quality and licensing. Payment can be Paypal or Vemo. I will post a video in the next few days as I have time.

Attachments

• IMG_8867.JPG
    IMG_8867.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 2,719
  • IMG_8866.JPG
    IMG_8866.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 198
  • IMG_8865.JPG
    IMG_8865.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 176
  • IMG_8864.JPG
    IMG_8864.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 181
  • IMG_8863.JPG
    IMG_8863.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 163
  • IMG_8862.JPG
    IMG_8862.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 162
  • IMG_8861.JPG
    IMG_8861.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 938
  • IMG_8860.JPG
    IMG_8860.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 11,666

tripoli

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The pack did sell using the purchase function on the JY.
I have been asked if I have more packs to sell. I do have more packs but wanted to hold onto them for the moment. I have an old injury (broken neck, triple fusion) that was badly damaged in a car accident in August, the reason I decided to sell this pack. I may need to have a new surgery, waiting to see what happens. If it happens, it will be rough for me for a little bit, looking at a quad fusion and being put in a HALO. If that does happen, I may sell the other packs in the future.

agliarept

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have a completed Anovos pack and in my opinion they are very very well made. Very heavy, but worth it's weight when built with great inner electronics.

Good luck with surgery.

Andy

These Anovos packs are a fun oddity, few people managed to get them and they required some effort/care. However the finished product is pretty nice. Very sorry to hear life circumstances are forcing you to unload a few of these. Sincerely wish you the best toward recovery sir. (y)

sycor

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have been asked if I have more packs to sell. I do have more packs but wanted to hold onto them for the moment. I have an old injury (broken neck, triple fusion) that was badly damaged in a car accident in August, the reason I decided to sell this pack. I may need to have a new surgery, waiting to see what happens. If it happens, it will be rough for me for a little bit, looking at a quad fusion and being put in a HALO. If that does happen, I may sell the other packs in the future.

Hey tripoli, so sorry to hear about that man. Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
Prop Store