For LA folks - FIDM Costume Exhibit

Prop Store

third3ye

Sr Member
I went to go check out the FIDM costume exhibit and it's definitely worth a stop for screen-used costume enthusiasts in the LA area, and admission is free! FIDM doesn't have a large exhibit space but they have a good representation of costume designs from movies in the last couple of years, like Alice in Wonderland, Immortals, Super 8, Thor, Captain America, Cowboys & Aliens, War Horse, and Hugo, to name a few.

Info here: http://fidmmuseum.org/exhibitions/current/

Exhibit ends on April 28.

Unfortunately no pictures are allowed in there so I can't share anything but I did manage to get really good looks on the Cap, Thor, and Loki costumes, spent most of my time checking those out because I'm a Marvel geek. I'm still trying to get over how the hero Cap suit auctioned for over $200K :confused But seeing the Cap costume up close did give me a better idea for my own TFA outfit. The Thor and Loki costumes are absolutely stunning, blows most of the other costume work in the exhibit out of the water.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

third3ye

Sr Member
My mistake, I searched "FIDM" and didn't see anything for first couple pages before I created this thread. Mods please merge thanks.

Prop Store