For all you Skyrim Players

I went through the same thing with Fallout 3. I'd go about and load up until I was overburdened and then I needed to decide what to get rid of. Then I'd head back to megaton and store all my "loot" in a filing cabinet. I have an insane amount of crap in that filing cabinet.

I went through the same thing with Fallout 3. I'd go about and load up until I was overburdened and then I needed to decide what to get rid of. Then I'd head back to megaton and store all my "loot" in a filing cabinet. I have an insane amount of crap in that filing cabinet.

Coffee cups were my thing. Couldn't go past one. I'd drop plasma rifles if I had to to be able to pick up the coffee cup.

If memory serves me correctly there's over 1,000 in the vanilla game.

Find only. Never buy.

So true, thank god I can channel my hoarding (mostly) into games like these. That line about using dragon bone to make armor, that's me. My smithing is like 23 and I still collect stuff to make armor.

So true, thank god I can channel my hoarding (mostly) into games like these. That line about using dragon bone to make armor, that's me. My smithing is like 23 and I still collect stuff to make armor.
I'm definitely guilty of that.. I've never once sold a single dragon bone or scales, all because I knew I could craft armor with it. Despite the fact that I probably have enough dragon bone to craft at least a couple dozen complete sets.

Haha that's awesome

Raven Rock was the best location in the game for me.

I walked into that big dining room, saw all the coffee cups, and I almost wet myself with excitement. Seriously, a litle bit of pee might have come out, I was that excited.

I had to drop Tesla armour, plasma rifles, laser gatlings, just to collect those sweet, sweet mugs.

Nothing in Skyrim has done it for me though. I don't collect any random objects. I think it's because in Skyrim, everything respawns, so they're not "collectibles". :(

In skyrim I colected bones and sculls, And just dropped them on the floor in my home in Whiterun. Noone seemed to mind, not even the spouse. :p

oh...
That video was fun. Ill see it again.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back