For All Mankind

kalkamel

Master Member
Does anyone have the hi-res images of the mission logos/patches from Season 1 of For All Mankind? I'm looking specifically for the Apollo 22 and Jamestown Base ones.
Apollo_22.jpgq9wbfQ4dkNHJMYXkPUsjoM-1200-80.jpg

How about that season 2 ESA patch? It was better looking than the real one. :D

I haven't seen Season 2 yet but the patches do look good. Apparently they're available for purchase.

I don’t know anything about the specific subject, (seems like I’d enjoy it!) but, I wanted to make everyone aware of a company (you may already know) A-B Emblem. They made (and still make as far as I know) all the NASA mission patches.

I have all the Apollo mission patches (including the big 8” program patch) and I brought my Apollo 10 patch with me when I met Tom Stafford. He asked me where I got it, because he thought it was off one of the other guys’ flight suit! (I had the mission patches on the back of a leather jacket for a few years)

Anyway, American flags, meatballs and worm NASA patches of perfect accuracy are there. For what it’s worth. They may do custom ones too- I never asked but that’s their thing...

I haven't seen Season 2 yet but the patches do look good. Apparently they're available for purchase.

Nice find! I got exited to see that there might be Finnish astronaut "Heikkinen" on this season but they don't ship those outside of US and Canada.

Last edited:
Here are a couple other Season 1 mission patches designs I found online.

Apollo 10 looks similar to the actual Apollo 10 mission patch with aome minor variations and the change in the name of astronauts.
unnamed.jpg1200px-Apollo-10-LOGO.png

There's also Apollo 15.
Apollo15.jpg

I can't seem to find the patches for Apollos 24 (Waverley and Slayton) and 25 (Stevens and Cobb).

I don’t know anything about the specific subject, (seems like I’d enjoy it!) but, I wanted to make everyone aware of a company (you may already know) A-B Emblem. They made (and still make as far as I know) all the NASA mission patches.

I have all the Apollo mission patches (including the big 8” program patch) and I brought my Apollo 10 patch with me when I met Tom Stafford. He asked me where I got it, because he thought it was off one of the other guys’ flight suit! (I had the mission patches on the back of a leather jacket for a few years)

Anyway, American flags, meatballs and worm NASA patches of perfect accuracy are there. For what it’s worth. They may do custom ones too- I never asked but that’s their thing...
Yeah, AB Emblem is still supplier for NASA.

If anyone is interested about flight suit used in the show it is most likely this: FSL 27/P Flight Suit | Gibson & Barnes - Premiere Flyer & Aviation Outfitters Gibson & Barnes is also a supplier for NASA and that is their current flight suit. I have owned one for several years and it's great.

Made this 20 Year Service Award Certificate as seen in Episode 1 of Season 2. If anyone can improve on it (like add the signature) please do.Screenshot_20210221_022724_org.videolan.vlc.jpgmargo-cert-final.jpg

Made this 20 Year Service Award Certificate as seen in Episode 1 of Season 2. If anyone can improve on it (like add the signature) please do.View attachment 1428575View attachment 1428576
Great job! Here is my quick and dirty attempt to redraw the signature. It's certainly not perfect but pretty close.

ForAllMankind-signature_v1.png

Only thing I would change from your version is the font used for "Margo Madison". If I am seeing correctly the end points of M and A should be sharp and O totally round. :)

Great job! Here is my quick and dirty attempt to redraw the signature. It's certainly not perfect but pretty close.

View attachment 1428604

Only thing I would change from your version is the font used for "Margo Madison". If I am seeing correctly the end points of M and A should be sharp and O totally round. :)
Thanks for the signature! I've added it to the cert and also as per your suggestion used a different font for Margo's name. Attached is the final version in PDF form.

Attachments

• margo_nasa_cert.pdf
    3.6 MB · Views: 51

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back