Foggy Lens

celtic0130

So i was wondering.. What will i do in my lens to prevent it from fogging..
Well you know.. when I breathe inside.. The lens is getting blured because of the fog..
And it is not easy to see on it.. So Do you know anything that i can do to prevent that thing?

Indeed, check out your local scuba diving shops. They should have a waxy product that is used to keep
scuba goggles from fogging up. Here in the states, one product that I've found useful is called "500psi".
I've used it on Pred bios, scuba and paintball goggles with no fog issues there after. Simply apply a thin
layer, let sit a minute then buff it off. Ready to rock, hope this helps.

Indeed, check out your local scuba diving shops. They should have a waxy product that is used to keep
scuba goggles from fogging up. Here in the states, one product that I've found useful is called "500psi".
I've used it on Pred bios, scuba and paintball goggles with no fog issues there after. Simply apply a thin
layer, let sit a minute then buff it off. Ready to rock, hope this helps.
I'll try to find one here in our country.. in the meantime I'll just wipe the lenses.. :D

dude this was an issue i was having ..

my mask had no venting at all so when i was the air was coming out the eye holes and steaming up the lenses on the bio...

easy soloution for me was to make a small hole inthe mouth area.. worked wonders

What I do in my star wars based helmets is to use washing up liquid, put some on a toilet tissue smudge it all over the inside of the lense and then with a clean bit of tissue buff it off and job done

Thank you all for the tips.. For the hole in the mouth I already did that but it keeps getting foggy..
the Alcohol tip I'll try to do that and also the tissue..

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back