foam head

Kelz

What I did with my saturday

DSC03731.jpg

Still alot of work to do

I'm thinking of knocking up a tutorial with a basic pattern, anyone interested??

um ...try uploading the pics again ..Simple tip: hit "preview post" before actually posting ..then you'll know if you pics made it up or not. Looking forward to seeing your results

Are you using anything other than the Mannequin bust there as a skeleton? As in will it all just un-fold when it comes off? Or do you have something like Glue holding it together? This might be how I do my first head If I don't get ahold of some clay & the other molding materials.

Are you using anything other than the Mannequin bust there as a skeleton? As in will it all just un-fold when it comes off? Or do you have something like Glue holding it together? This might be how I do my first head If I don't get ahold of some clay & the other molding materials.

It's just foam all glued together with hot glue and is completely wearable

I am VERY interested in a tutorial!! Nice work!

I'll get started one one now =]

This looks like a really good inexpensive way to do a head! A tutorial would be great. It looks awesome at the moment, and I cant believe its just foam, youve done an amazing job so far!!!

YES! THATS AWESOME! Please make a tutorial. Alot of the guys who have made some with foam dont explain all the tools you need and skip like 30 steps in their tutorials. :)

Thanks everyone =]

I'm gonna knock up a photo tutorial tonight, I was going to do a drawn one but I got lazy so I'll just knock up another head it's simple enough

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back