FNG!

IAK0290

Hello fellow predophiles! I'm an aspiring art student who still lives with his parents and I've been wanting to build a human-scaled bio-mask that I would be able to wear without wearing a predator face mask. I'm having my hair done into dreads to go with it. I've had this idea for a few months, but I don't know where to start. I do have cardboard laying around and I was wondering if its possible to build a bio-mask with it. Has anyone worked with cardboard in such a way before?

I know if someone appropiate see what I type they will be able to help me out. But I bought a 1:1 scale bio helm from somebody on ebay. It was brown in color and had some pretty badass tusk like deals on the front. Very organic looking almost like bark on a tree. He was making a couple for a small movie. Once I got it in the mail It wasnt full size. it was half the size. This was the smallest bio helm I have ever seen. Cool but small. If you were able to find one you could do like they do for the army of 2 mask and put some straps on it so it sticks to your face. Thats one way. another mabe be the mysterio bio I think thats a pretty small P1 bio with some added foam sheete to make it comform to your face that might also work. As for the cardboard. It is my oponion that they just never look right and thats all im gonna say. But anything is worth a shot to see what happens.

I guess you could also use a pep file and scale it down but those are so time consuming I dont have the paitence for that.

Thanks, I would have never thought of the whole foam thing to fit my face by myself. I'm also planning to paper mache the mask after its been assembled.

I'll get started on it as soon as I get free time, I'll make sure to post pics!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back