FM :72 Red 6 and Porkins' helmet

Clerval

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
A friend's son has been having a rougher couple of years than most; being autistic and hitting his teens as all of what we're enduring hit, really threw him for a loop at times. Found out he is a big SW fan and his favorite colors are red and yellow, so... these will be on the way to him tomorrow.
(crappy celphone photos)

image013.jpg
image002.jpg
image005.jpg
image003.jpg
image007.jpg

Thank you all- just finished up packing them up. After tomorrow AM, it is in the hands of the shipping gods... ;-)

Thanks again to the last couple of folks who've dropped notes in. I'm hoping that he enjoys them. I know that when he gets overstimulated, he will basically walk away from the environment, so Mom isn't sure how he'll react when they arrive. She refers to this as a pretty high-level gift. But she knows he'll love them, and as I wrote to her, if he likes it for 30 seconds and is on to something else, I'm good. There's so much that his family has done with him over the years to help him experience and enjoy all that he can (he swims, annual trips now by flying! to Disneyland, parades, road trips, movies, school...); he's really grown and able to do things that were supposedly outside of his world.

Anyway, in the words of Red Leader...

RL.jpg

Very happy to say all arrived today, with only a need to pop a couple of DS panels back into place. The recipient is very pleased, and wanted to get back to his computer on this first day of his break, but a very heartfelt 'awesome' and 'thank you' from him.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back