Fluffy the Xenomorph COMPLETE: Photoshoot

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Well, it's been a few months in the making guys, I'd like to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who followed and commented on my WIP threads!

So here he is: Fluffy!! It's probably the least comfortable thing I've ever worn!! I won't be able to stay in it for more than an hour and a half at a con (Although I was in it for 2 hours for the shoot) and walking on uneven ground is VERY precarious (but the Con's floors are nice and smooooooth!!). I wore it for the first time yesterday and there are some tweaks fastenings on the back, the jaw mechanism and head etc.) I'm also going to install a small fan too as it's HOT! But we walked about for a little while on Barry Island and got tons of people coming up to us!

Mercy (My 11 year old daughter) was Ripley and she, I think nailed it!! I made the pulse rifle for her out of foam and hardboard so it's as light as possible!

Fluffy 01.jpg moo ripley 01.jpg ripley and fluffy 02.jpg ripley and fluffy.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.