Floyd Mayweather, Jr. vs. Manny Pacquiao

naamjaldi5

Floyd Mayweather, Jr. vs. Manny Pacquiao, billed as Battle for Greatness or The Fight of the Century,is an upcoming Professional Boxing match between the eight-division world champion Manny Pacquiao and undefeated, five-division world champion Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Despite predictions that Mayweather–Pacquiao would be the highest grossing fight in history as early as 2009, disagreements between the two boxers' camps on terms for the fight prevented the bout from coming to fruition until 2015. The failure to make the Mayweather–Pacquiao fight was named The Ring magazine Event of the Year for 2010.

http://www.pacquiaovsmayweatheronlinelive.com/

My boss's son is Shawn Porter who, until not long ago, was the IBF welterweight champion. He's a thoroughly nice guy, and though I'd probably make two of him, I wouldn't step into the ring with him unless I were guaranteed a truly obscene amount of money.

I watch his fights, and tend to stay up to date on who the other major players are.

As for this fight, I don't have a strong opinion on who wins, but I do hope that if Mayweather wins, Pacquiao makes him earn it.

Yeah, I'm surprised MMA hasn't caught more traction.

Mayweather is hardly a gentleman either, so the greatest boxing event in a century weighs heavily on Pacman beating the brakes off him.

Considering that I have a lot of strong ties with the Filipino community, it's kind of obvious who I'm rooting for.

Mayweather is a great fighter, as a human being I find him Loathsome. The problem I have with MMA, and with others I have talked to is those fights that
wind up being all grappling. ZZZZZZZZZZZZ...oh someone threw a punch, oops, back to grappling...ZZZZZZZZZZZ. Kickboxing and Muy Thai is far m ore interesting/fun to watch.

I'm not a boxing fan, but I saw this somewhere else and it made me chuckle sensibly.

11150712_10155512882085621_936861104280049381_n.jpg

This fight should have happened five years ago. Now it's a just big retirement payday for two boxers whose best days are well behind them.

Funny thing is, the wife is trying to talk me into paying 100 bucks to watch it as she thinks it'll be a hell of a fight. Since when does that happen?

I was planning to pay the $100 if it was available on the PS4 Live Event Viewer (don't have cable), but so far nothing.

I think I'll just sit back and play the new COD DLC Zombies.

No way would I even entertain the thought of dropping a Benjamin on this. I am pulling for Manny though. Mayweather is a complete ****** of a person.

:lol SUCKERS!!!!!!!!!! :lol

i can't BELIEVE all the hype that Pac man was gonna win!!

Even Tyson was saying he thought he could.

I just FLEECED some young bucks outa some serious cash on this one!!

I love this crap more than Wrestling!! :lol :lol :lol

I think everyone was rooting for the under dog because Floyd is such a worthless human being right next to Kanye

No one is near Kanye level of useless skin.

pac is not a saint himself. He has his issues as well.

made some money off suckers around me. Nothing crazy, but it was all in good fun and bragging rights.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back