Limited Run Red TROS Version Floating Jedi Training Remote Limited Edition

Guys! I JUST NOW realized that I have been making these things non stop for a YEAR now! I can't believe it!
Thank you so much for allowing me to work on these things for you guys. It's been a blast getting to chat with each one of you, talk shop, nerd out, send you progress pics, see you get excited, obsess over details, and the like. I've thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it.
From the list, and responses I'm getting, it seems like this run is starting to naturally wind down a bit so I'm considering stopping the "Limited Edition" at 100 even. I have a few more than that on the list but also some no-shows so I'm thinking it might just end up right at 100. That seems like a really nice number to end up on and honestly, it's much higher than I ever thought I'd get.
What does this mean? Well, if you're on the list and I decide to stop at 100, I would still make you one if you want, I just may not number it officially. I've done a couple on the side for special occasions that aren't numbered already so it's not really anything new. I would then just continue on as a commission-based piece.
But also, I've been thinking really hard about taking a bit of a break to re-vamp everything into a KIT form for those that might want DIY kit for cheaper. I'm trying to find the balance of what to include in the kit that will help make it fun to build and assemble and not just be raw parts, but also not have to build tons of the custom jigs that I use to measure and assemble these. There's also the matter of redoing all of my print jobs and styrene cutting to be everything you need for one kit as opposed to tons of one part for me to keep in my parts drawers for assembling them.
And lastly, I need to make a series of video tutorials so you can follow along. There are so many details about this thing that I want to cover so that you end up with a really accurate prop that's also really fun to build. I'm HORRIBLE at making videos with any kind of production value so I'm not sure how that'll pan out just yet.
Anyway, just wanted to say thanks to all of you for your support over the last YEAR and unofficially announce the end of the run and the beginning of a run of kits coming soon!

Best,
Trent

Last edited:
Guys! I JUST NOW realized that I have been making these things non stop for a YEAR now! I can't believe it!
Thank you so much for allowing me to work on these things for you guys. It's been a blast getting to chat with each one of you, talk shop, nerd out, send you progress pics, see you get excited, obsess over details, and the like. I've thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it.
From the list, and responses I'm getting, it seems like this run is starting to naturally wind down a bit so I'm considering stopping the "Limited Edition" at 100 even. I have a few more than that on the list but also some no-shows so I'm thinking it might just end up right at 100. That seems like a really nice number to end up on and honestly, it's much higher than I ever thought I'd get.
What does this mean? Well, if you're on the list and I go over 100, I'll still make you one if you want, I just may not number it officially. I've done a couple on the side for special occasions that aren't numbered already so it's not really anything new.
But also, I've been thinking really hard about taking a bit of a break to re-vamp everything into a KIT form for those that might want DIY kit for cheaper. I'm trying to find the balance of what to include in the kit that will help make it fun to build and assemble and not just be raw parts, but also not have to build tons of the custom jigs that I use to measure and assemble these. There's also the matter of redoing all of my print jobs and styrene cutting to be everything you need for one kit as opposed to tons of one part for me to keep in my parts drawers for assembling them.
And lastly, I need to make a series of video tutorials so you can follow along. There are so many details about this thing that I want to cover so that you end up with a really accurate prop that's also really fun to build. I'm HORRIBLE at making videos with any kind of production value so I'm not sure how that'll pan out just yet.
Anyway, just wanted to say thanks to all of you for your support over the last YEAR and unofficially announce the end of the run and the beginning of a run of kits coming soon!

Best,
Trent

Job well done man, your a freak’n machine!!

This thing got to over a hundred interests before I knew it existed!
I'm interested to be added to the list, if that's possible. Thanks!
Got you added, Thanks!

Wow that came around quick I guess some people might have pulled out. Just sent you a PM Trent. Looking forward to getting this bad boy!
I've been going through the list pretty quickly. Some people have not responded, but a lot of people are requesting more time, so I'm scooting them down and contacting the next person.

#85 arrived and WOW, very impressive work TT! Communication, packaging, and detail are top notch!

Now if you could just come up with a tiny airbag in the event of an extended power outage while I'm away!

Glad it arrived safely.
Here's my thoughts on what your routine should be.
1. get the cheap UPS backup listed on the first post from amazon.
2. if the weather starts getting bad, or if you go out of town, take if off the base. Otherwise, leave it floating 24/7.

Post pics!

#85 arrived and WOW, very impressive work TT! Communication, packaging, and detail are top notch!

Now if you could just come up with a tiny airbag in the event of an extended power outage while I'm away!

Yup, like trent said he was talking to me about the battery back up last night. Great little safety investment!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back