Limited Run Red TROS Version Floating Jedi Training Remote Limited Edition

Hi trent..is the thumbs up considered my message? Thanks!!
Hey!
No, that was to add you to the list. When I get down the list to your name, I'll send you a private message to make sure you're still in and ready to go before sending you a personal link to purchase your edition number.

How long does it normally take you to build one of these. Just trying to get a rough rough estimate on when my place in line might come up

How long does it normally take you to build one of these. Just trying to get a rough rough estimate on when my place in line might come up

From the first post
I'm working down the list at a good pace but the list is still growing so if you want an idea on how long it could be before I get to you, just estimate that each one above your name will take 2 weeks, with maybe a break in between builds here and there. It will most likely happen a bit faster than that but that should give you a safe estimate of how long you might be waiting.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back