Limited Run Red TROS Version Floating Jedi Training Remote Limited Edition

Sherman Archibald Check your email if you happen to see this today. I'm about to finish your remote but have a pending preference question for you and for some reason I don't think the message alerts have been working for me. I notice people reply when I 'tag' them here but not when I send private messages or emails.

Thanks!
Thanks man, there's something weird and magical in being able to touch this. I just love it. :)

My family runs in to everything, so I've got to find a permanent location that won't get knocked in to. Will send pics when I've got a proper location for it to live. :)

Seeing that remote on display.. man that looks so great! Looks like you burglarized Skywalker ranch and stole it from Uncle George.

074- Kwiatkma, 075 - the Pawn, 076 - balthazar5050, and 077 - DarthWilder
your remotes are just about ready to be weathered and finished up. I expect they'll ship out Wednesday morning so you should be expecting them over the weekend.
And just so you know how much care I put into each one of them, when I'm not working on them, they're continuously being guarded by a vicious attack dog.

well...not really vicious so much as old and a tiny bit cranky.

:)

074- Kwiatkma, 075 - the Pawn, 076 - balthazar5050, and 077 - DarthWilder
your remotes are just about ready to be weathered and finished up. I expect they'll ship out Wednesday morning so you should be expecting them over the weekend.
And just so you know how much care I put into each one of them, when I'm not working on them, they're continuously being guarded by a vicious attack dog.
View attachment 1036799

well...not really vicious so much as old and a tiny bit cranky.

:)

Lol classic!!

Hi
Thanks for contacting me, I am currently on holiday and will be back on sat, would it be ok to contact you then to arrange payment etc ?
Ed

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back