Limited Run Red TROS Version Floating Jedi Training Remote Limited Edition

Hi Trent, fell in love with this when I saw it, could you add me to the list please.

Do you offer different style bases? I’ve seem a cool millennium falcon style one painted by a friend of yours on you tube.

This prop is incredible, wow!! Trooper please add me to the list!! I know the wait is long, but this is one magnificent object and I have the perfect spot for it - already lol. Thanks so much!!

Hey guys. Thank you all for the amazing responses. I really appreciate each and every one of you and am so excited to continue building these for you. It has really been a very enjoyable experience for me.
If you haven't already, and if you wouldn't mind, please take a minute to help others out by providing some quick feedback to my profile.

Sherman Archibald Check your email if you happen to see this today. I'm about to finish your remote but have a pending preference question for you and for some reason I don't think the message alerts have been working for me. I notice people reply when I 'tag' them here but not when I send private messages or emails.

Thanks!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back