Limited Run Red TROS Version Floating Jedi Training Remote Limited Edition

Received my remote yesterday. Trent, of course, sent me frame by frame updates of the progress on my remote and finished it in record time. After only a little getting use to (it was really very easy) with the magnet here and there, I've got an honest to goodness floating Jedi remote from ANH...brought a tear to my eye...thank you Trent. This is definitely the most amazing piece in my collection. Amazing work and one beautiful piece of movie history!

Received my remote yesterday. Trent, of course, sent me frame by frame updates of the progress on my remote and finished it in record time. After only a little getting use to (it was really very easy) with the magnet here and there, I've got an honest to goodness floating Jedi remote from ANH...brought a tear to my eye...thank you Trent. This is definitely the most amazing piece in my collection. Amazing work and one beautiful piece of movie history!

Post Pics! I love seeing them in their new home! Glad you like it. Let me know if you need anything else.
Best,

Hey guys! Just a friendly note to those of you farther down the list. I want to make sure that you guys all understand that I will ALWAYS do my best to be flexible and work with each of you individually based on your needs. If you need more time and want to be scooted down the list a bit, NO PROBLEM! If you just can't make it work right now, NO PROBLEM! If you decided that you no longer want one at all, NO PROBLEM! I promise, there is never any hard feelings or pressure. You don't need to worry about communicating with me about what you want or need.

I say this because as I reach out to some people when it's their turn, it's hard to know how long to wait or keep reaching out before skipping them and moving on to the next person. On the one hand if they haven't logged in in weeks or months, and aren't responding to my tags and messages, I don't want to hold up the line for someone who's never going to respond (make sure your notifications are turned on so I can contact you!). But on the other hand I also don't want to prematurely skip over someone who just needs a bit more time but might be unsure about asking. I try to give everyone 3-4 notices in as many days before moving on, but even just a quick "yeah I still want one but can you hit me up again in a month?" or a "Nah, I need to pass" really helps out a ton in terms of letting me know and keeping the line moving. I have on occasion waited a week or so without making any progress on these due to no response from those I've contacted, which can affect my rhythm as well as delay the people behind you in line.

I'm super laid back and chill about all of this, so again there will never be any hard feelings if you need wiggle room or just need to back out. It's totally fine, just let me know so I can keep it moving.

Thanks!

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back