Limited Run Red TROS Version Floating Jedi Training Remote Limited Edition

Hi there

Could you put me up on the list please
Thanks very much
Sure thing. If you're a new member, please take a moment make sure you have notifications set up so that in the event you aren't checking the forum daily, you'll get an email notification when you are tagged or messaged. I've had to skip over a few people who were really excited to get one because once I got to their name they never logged in to see that they were up next.
Thanks!

Just got the email about this one so i guess it's all good!Thanks very much
Well...you can set it to get emails on replies (which is what I did) but I think you also have to set it to get an email when you get a message or get tagged, which is what I'll do when it's your turn, rather than reply to you.

Basically, click your name in the top right hand corner, go to Alert Preferences, and check pretty much all of it just to be sure.

I really like getting the notifications when tagged. It’s like summoning someone “poof!!”
My first post has everyone tagged so I can quickly and easily start a PM with them when they're up next. But I also edit that post a lot to update everyone on my progress. I'm always worried that 100 people get tag alerts every time I update that. Hopefully it only does it on initial post and not on subsequent updates.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back