Limited Run Floating Marksman-H Jedi Training Remote

Sherman Archibald Check your email if you happen to see this today. I'm about to finish your remote but have a pending preference question for you and for some reason I don't think the message alerts have been working for me. I notice people reply when I 'tag' them here but not when I send private messages or emails.

Thanks!
Thanks man, there's something weird and magical in being able to touch this. I just love it. :)

My family runs in to everything, so I've got to find a permanent location that won't get knocked in to. Will send pics when I've got a proper location for it to live. :)

Frenzy1971

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Seeing that remote on display.. man that looks so great! Looks like you burglarized Skywalker ranch and stole it from Uncle George.

Trooper_trent

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
074- Kwiatkma, 075 - the Pawn, 076 - balthazar5050, and 077 - DarthWilder
your remotes are just about ready to be weathered and finished up. I expect they'll ship out Wednesday morning so you should be expecting them over the weekend.
And just so you know how much care I put into each one of them, when I'm not working on them, they're continuously being guarded by a vicious attack dog.

well...not really vicious so much as old and a tiny bit cranky.

:)

Halliwax

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
074- Kwiatkma, 075 - the Pawn, 076 - balthazar5050, and 077 - DarthWilder
your remotes are just about ready to be weathered and finished up. I expect they'll ship out Wednesday morning so you should be expecting them over the weekend.
And just so you know how much care I put into each one of them, when I'm not working on them, they're continuously being guarded by a vicious attack dog.
View attachment 1036799

well...not really vicious so much as old and a tiny bit cranky.

:)
Lol classic!!

snedders1

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi
Thanks for contacting me, I am currently on holiday and will be back on sat, would it be ok to contact you then to arrange payment etc ?
Ed