Limited Run Red TROS Version Floating Jedi Training Remote Limited Edition

Guys, trents got these things dialed into perfection... I’ve seen these greeblies up close

There’s no word that I can find to describe it...

This build is complete genius... your not going to find anyone else who would put the time in like trent to get it done with a level of accuracy like him

I’ve seen what is involved in making this happen, he’s working like a mad man with his real life job, then pumping these bad boys out of his printer, geographically mapping out every single greeblie, paint, reverse engineering electromagnetism, assembly...

Let’s not forget he’s also making message drives, solo keys.. and doesn’t he have a set of stencils for a sonicscrewer? Or was it a light saber.. I forgot :/

He’s a legit machine!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like to get on the list. I understand that it MAY be a while before you get to my position on the list, if you ever do. I also understand that I will be ready with the funds if/when you get to my position on the list. Would it be possible to be #23, please?

I'd like to be in on this. I understand it could be month/a year or so and how that works, and it's all good.

I’m definitely interested Trent! If your still making more after #25?

Last edited:
Hay trent !!! Please add me to the list !!!
This is a once in a life time AMAZING PROP !!! It's a must have in anybody's collection!!!
Would love to have one of these!!!

Thanks

The square base is definitely easier. I've got it down to about 5 seconds to float it.

Can you use something like an inverted bottle cap for the remote to sit in, and would turning the unit on simply lift the magnet?

Can you use something like an inverted bottle cap for the remote to sit in, and would turning the unit on simply lift the magnet?

no, i definitely do not recommend that. It would surely crash the remote, and scratch it up as well as the base.

Here's the "official" tutorial on how to properly balance it.
It's not hard once you figure it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back