Unlimited Run Floating Jedi Training Remote BUILDER'S KIT

Thanks for your patience everyone. Materials took much longer than I thought to receive but I also ended up taking a couple of weeks off of working on these to deal with some other stuff.
I'm fully stocked on materials and am putting kits together this weekend. I'll begin listing kits tomorrow or tuesday.

This was easily the most fun and highest quality prop build I have ever done. The instructional videos are precise but Trent gives you the Bob Ross sense of calm. I truly love the finished product and the price is well worth it considering all the work and material Trent put into it. Thank you!
D45D7169-2849-4EC0-A756-1F005687CE3E.jpeg

This was easily the most fun and highest quality prop build I have ever done. The instructional videos are precise but Trent gives you the Bob Ross sense of calm. I truly love the finished product and the price is well worth it considering all the work and material Trent put into it. Thank you!View attachment 1504377
So glad you enjoyed it. It turned out great! thanks for posting!

Hey folks, I just posted 7 more kits. This will be it for a short while. Going to take a break after these are gone. I'm thinking I might do one more run before the holidays.
Thanks everyone!

Hey Everyone! Happy New Year! Just a quick heads up that I will be restocking my shop with kits in the next few days.
I took some time off during the holidays to reorganize, purchase more supplies, and rest a bit with family.
I'm now ready to ramp up again so keep an eye out here for when I have more ready to go.

Thanks!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back