Unlimited Run Floating Jedi Training Remote BUILDER'S KIT

To honor the numbered limited edition of the 100 I built, I won’t be making any more completed ones.
I've had many people ask this same question because they doubted their skill. But the process is really fun and easy. The tutorial videos make it dummy proof and every person that was worried about it has come back to tell me how easy it was. There’s also something to be said about doing it yourself. You’ll be more proud of it because you built it.

but if you’re really not into building it there are a couple of people who build them on commission. I don’t know how much they charge though.

Last edited:
So I posted 4 kits the other day but they sold in just a few minutes so I didn't really get a chance to post here.
I'm making more now and have another big batch of materials coming mid week.
If you've been waiting forever and feel like you keep missing them, send me a message and I'll make sure you're taken care of.

10 more kits added to the shop.

Trooper Trent,

Do you make/sell painting stencils specifically for this kit? If so, can you send me a link to it on your Etsy store? I couldn't find one.

Trooper Trent,

Do you make/sell painting stencils specifically for this kit? If so, can you send me a link to it on your Etsy store? I couldn't find one.
Hey. The remote kit doesn't need anything to be stenciled, unless I'm misunderstanding your question. Did you buy a kit? They come with the video tutorials to walk you through the process but painting it doesn't require stencils. Let me know if I've misunderstood you.

Understood -- I saw the "stencils" line on your Etsy store and thought maybe I needed a special stencil to build your amazing Remote kit -- YES, I have the kit, and it is awesome, but I haven't started it yet. So thanks, glad to know there are no needed stencils for painting it. I have the links to the video tutorials but have only watched the first one so far, so when I get to the painting video I guess that will clear everything up.

Understood -- I saw the "stencils" line on your Etsy store and thought maybe I needed a special stencil to build your amazing Remote kit -- YES, I have the kit, and it is awesome, but I haven't started it yet. So thanks, glad to know there are no needed stencils for painting it. I have the links to the video tutorials but have only watched the first one so far, so when I get to the painting video I guess that will clear everything up.
Yep, the very first video goes over all the supplies you'll need and where to get them. then once you have everything, just follow along with the videos and they will go over every single step in probably way more detail than you want haha.

Finished my Red Remote :) , thanks Trooper Trent for instructions on making this version!

Attachments

• IMG_2861[1].JPG
    IMG_2861[1].JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 104
  • IMG_2862[1].JPG
    IMG_2862[1].JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 116
  • IMG_2863[1].JPG
    IMG_2863[1].JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 89
  • IMG_2867[1].JPG
    IMG_2867[1].JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 91
  • IMG_2869[1].JPG
    IMG_2869[1].JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 93
Trent Makes a Incredibly accurate Jedi Remote… I wanted to say thanks to Trent and to also share some pics!!

Attachments

• C6DAE6F2-3155-46A7-96F4-74F8C3BA5227.jpeg
    C6DAE6F2-3155-46A7-96F4-74F8C3BA5227.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 115
  • 3B6F8925-F8DF-43B3-A064-30997C40707F.jpeg
    3B6F8925-F8DF-43B3-A064-30997C40707F.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 115
  • IMG_1147.MOV
    33.9 MB

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back