Unlimited Run Floating Jedi Training Remote BUILDER'S KIT

I bought a kit and I broke a couple of the v shaped parts.Is there a way I can buy some spare parts?Thank you much
yeah definitely. Send me a message with pics and a list of everything you need and your address and I'll send you some.
are you using flush cutting snips to remove the support?

Yea the wire flush cutters.I was cutting the rims.I brought everything up from basement probably just cold.Thanks I'll get back to you and let you know what I need.Thanks.Actually I looked at an old posting of yours.How did you get your training ball to float so high.It must of been a foot.

Yea the wire flush cutters.I was cutting the rims.I brought everything up from basement probably just cold.Thanks I'll get back to you and let you know what I need.Thanks.Actually I looked at an old posting of yours.How did you get your training ball to float so high.It must of been a foot.

He's also invented real repulsorlift engines. But don't tell anyone, it's a secret!

How did you get your training ball to float so high? It must of been a foot.
And without a base!! LOL

Mine is super old. it's from when I made the first one many years ago. it hangs from a magnet above rather than repelled by it from below. The magnet is hidden inside the shelf above it. I think I posted about it in my original thread.

Anyone knows me, knows why the remote holds a special place in my Heart.

I can't wait to get one of these, Trent, you really knocked it out of the park.

Well Done!!

Just got mine last week, even the packing is amazing! My wife is making me wait until my birthday... pretty sure she will not know if I open it, build it, finish it and box it back up :)

But seriously, super excited!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back