Unlimited Run Floating Jedi Training Remote BUILDER'S KIT

Hey guys,
I'm so sorry for the delay. I have received numerous messages here as well as facebook and Etsy asking when kits are going to be back in stock.
to be 100% transparent, I had a couple of random issues with my printers that took longer than I wanted to sort out (it's ALWAYS something with these things) but I've just successfully resumed my print jobs and I have materials for TEN more kits that will be posted to Etsy on MONDAY.
If you're still waiting on one and you've messaged me, I will send out alerts as soon as they're in stock.
It doesn't hurt to post your interest here as well though, to make sure I see you.

Thank you for your patience!

Awesome looking. Do you expect that there will be more available in the future?
Yeah it's an ongoing run. I just make them in batches and then list them. Then I make more when they sell out. I still have materials and can still make you one if you want. Message me if you want one. Otherwise, when I get more ready to go, I'll list them again.

Attachments

• 83A347B9-D7BE-4F67-92C9-92A327AA069E.jpeg
    83A347B9-D7BE-4F67-92C9-92A327AA069E.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 133
Nice! Nailed it! Was it fun to build? Did you have any trouble or issues with it?
Yeah it was a lot of fun.

Doing the weathering at the end didn’t turn out exactly how I was expecting. The wash dried too quickly for me and left some bush lines. I had to use a damp towel to bring down the contrast in colours.
All in all I’m very pleased with the end result.

Hey guys,
I'm so sorry for the delay. I have received numerous messages here as well as facebook and Etsy asking when kits are going to be back in stock.
to be 100% transparent, I had a couple of random issues with my printers that took longer than I wanted to sort out (it's ALWAYS something with these things) but I've just successfully resumed my print jobs and I have materials for TEN more kits that will be posted to Etsy on MONDAY.
If you're still waiting on one and you've messaged me, I will send out alerts as soon as they're in stock.
It doesn't hurt to post your interest here as well though, to make sure I see you.

Thank you for your patience!
Still very, very, VERY interested. How much are the kits? You can send me a private message about that if needed. Working on the money situation.

Still very, very, VERY interested. How much are the kits? You can send me a private message about that if needed. Working on the money situation.
I'm still making them in batches, just taking a quick break since I'm about to leave on vacation. I'll pick it up in another week or so.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back