Unlimited Run Floating Jedi Training Remote BUILDER'S KIT

Kits are sold out for now.
I still have enough leftover materials to make 2 discounted kits, same as last time. Basically I ran out of white cardboard product boxes again.
I'll knock $30 off for these two. Other than the cardboard box, the kit is identical. Same pieces, all new materials.
Plus if you go straight through paypal you'll save another $25-$30 by not having to pay sales tax.
$300 each plush shipping which is usually $12-$15 in the US.
Post here or message me if you're interested.

I got a new shipment of materials in so I have more kits in stock now. I'm not going to list these on etsy just yet because I'm taking vacation next week and don't want any orders coming in and just sitting there for a week while I'm gone. But I figured I have a few days to put a few kits together before we leave so if you want one, I'll be going directly through paypal this week. Incidentally that'll also save you about $25 on sales tax. Post here or message me if you want one and I'll send a total amount.

I'm in. Sending PM

I got a new shipment of materials in so I have more kits in stock now. I'm not going to list these on etsy just yet because I'm taking vacation next week and don't want any orders coming in and just sitting there for a week while I'm gone. But I figured I have a few days to put a few kits together before we leave so if you want one, I'll be going directly through paypal this week. Incidentally that'll also save you about $25 on sales tax. Post here or message me if you want one and I'll send a total amount.

Here is my finished training remote, this is the first kit I have put together since I was 12 and I was smart enough then to know that my work Sucked!!
Big thanks to Trent, his detailed videos walk you thru every step and I really appreciate all the detail and even my lack of skill putting together a kit came out great. Now it does take a descent amount of time to put together (for me atleast) im sure Trent can do 5 to my 1 but I looked at this project as taking a course in building a prop and the class did not disappointment! Also be thanks to Trent to answer all my questions very quickly and precisely. Not sure when I will get the chunk of time to continue work on my Red remote but Trent gave me all the differences in steps needed to create that remote and cant wait until I get both of them going in my star wars section of the theater room!

Attachments

• IMG_0196.JPG
    IMG_0196.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 158
  • IMG_0198.JPG
    IMG_0198.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 166
  • IMG_0199.JPG
    IMG_0199.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 166
  • training remote.mp4
    21.6 MB
Hey guys, I'm back from vacation and I turned the listing back on yesterday afternoon.
I'm already down to 5 kits left (for some reason I got lots of orders from Japan all of a sudden).

Thanks!

All current orders have been dropped off at the Post office. Thanks for your patience.
I have a few more kits left at the moment.

Best,

For those wanting a stand for when it's turned off, I found these. PM me for info. I'm always worried that a power cut will sending it crashing to the ground.

Attachments

• 61qDdX-RsML._AC_SL1334_.jpg
    61qDdX-RsML._AC_SL1334_.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 119
For those wanting a stand for when it's turned off, I found these. PM me for info. I'm always worried that a power cut will sending it crashing to the ground.
Yep, I always recommend baseball display rings. But also, I never turn mine off. I highly recommend a battery backup if you don't have one.
The more you turn it on and off, set it or take it down, the more options you have to accidentally slam it on the base. If you set it and forget it with a battery backup, you can leave it going 24/7. Then just take it down when you're going out of town or something. In the even of power loss you'll have 3+ hours for the power to either come back on, or to get to the remote and take it off the base.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back