Flesh Hunter is Born

TuaCathach

From Concepts to creation this has been the most fun i have ever had. Poor Lee(Usurper) has had his head melted by many of my whacky ideas but after some common sense chats and brain storming i think we have created one of the Ugliest Meanist, nastiest Preds out there. IMO this is one of Lees best paint ups and i think most of you will agree. Mate my hat is off to you, this thing is insane and i am chuffed with the final result.

so on with the head. I had many concepts and ideas about how i wanted him to look. I wanted something that was unique and i think lee has created that, From the twin peaks to the Scaring to the Elder bumps on a younger Pred.

I came up with the scar idea months and months ago but i was unsure about how it would turn out. however when i saw what the scar could look like on Lees P2 elder i decided it was a must. For me it suits the character perfect and in the time he landed on Earth(story Perspective) it was time of violence. in my mind this scar was caused by an axe that was aime at his head...the broken tusk obviously got damaged with it as did his eye which will be white...(I've sourced contacts).... the next thing i need for him now is a set of Dreads so over the coming weeks hopefully i will have them attached.

all of which you can follow in my WIP thread...( link is in my sig)

on with the pictures i hear you say..

well with out further ado courtsey of Photos from Usurper I am Pleased to announce the Birth of FLESH HUNTER

f1.jpg.gif

f3.jpg.gif

f4.jpg.gif

f2.jpg.gif

lee mate again thanks for a fantastic job

f1.jpg.gif

f3.jpg.gif

f4.jpg.gif

f2.jpg.gif

Now that could be the ugliest Pred I've ever seen..and I mean that in a good way ...this suit is gonna be kick ass

cheers george... yea its slowly but surely getting there.. this mask i have to say has givin me some proper visulisation on how he is gonna look...

thanks Charles yea i'm chuffed with it

When do ya think you'll be done with the whole suit?

was hoping by halloween but the reality is it will most likely be early next year.. unfortunatly its coming close to Xmas so gotta get the pressies in for the kids..

i have worked out a new time frame which will allow me to get everything i want for it preped painted made etc.. should have it all done by April....

To be honest im surprised i get asked for this mask still, this was my 1st ever sculpt and my idea was of a younger looking streamlined P1 head.

I kind of look at my 1st 2 sculpts and cringe nowadays hehe. ( actually see ALOT of faults in ALL my sculpts )

Having said that i enjoyed doing this dirty/grimey paint up, and im happy you like how it came out.

To be honest im surprised i get asked for this mask still, this was my 1st ever sculpt and my idea was of a younger looking streamlined P1 head.

I kind of look at my 1st 2 sculpts and cringe nowadays hehe. ( actually see ALOT of faults in ALL my sculpts )

Having said that i enjoyed doing this dirty/grimey paint up, and im happy you like how it came out.
Lee I think a lot of artists see faults in their work bar the odd one who sings his own praises (arse)
People like myself appreciate the time and effort that goes into making these pieces

I'm more than happy with this

Oh wolf I think I will be mxi elde colours and plain black ones haven't fully decided mate

Not sure what you mean by "twin peaks", but loving to mask! He looks ugly (in a good way) and royally p%$$ed too.

As for the dreads, you could try black dreads with some lighter tips, as though he's just turning Elder.

apart from the different and great paint up the thing i like most about this mask and i am not sure why is the teeth combination, the P2 upper mandible teeth along with i would guess P1 lower mandibles on the actual P2 mandibles looks awesome

Aquis, The TWIN PEAKS Tuath refers to are the widening of the centre downward centre black spot peaks, usually there is usually a very narrow gap. :lol: where about in the Rhonnda do you live? i have a couple of friends down south in Caerphilly and Newport.

Esdian, the lower mandibles are P1 but with some extra teeth holes dremel'd into them, then as you rightly said , some P2 additions.

I am also supplying Tuath with some Silver rings, for placement wherever he wants, maybe holding the wound together, or as tusk decorations like a elder.

Hey Aquis
Usurper was bang on about the peaks.. you'll see from the images below the difference. normally they are spaced closer together, however on Flesh Hunter they are two distinct peaks.

1stp1-1-1.jpg.gif
f1-1.jpg.gif

1stp1-1-1.jpg.gif

f1-1.jpg.gif

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back