Flesh Hunter Aka Death Stalker, New Build Starts Page 14

TuaCathach

:devil: Ok so i decided to restart this thread just to tidy it up basically.

so from my basic concept of this guy wearing email he has involved somewhat to flesh hunter. .. this is an idea that i was toying with for a while and after a chat with a good friend here i decided to roll with it. we never see what happens to the skins after the pred kins his victims so i've used some artistic licence and decided that my guy will make trophies from them and wear them as pieces over his chainmail and armour etc... he is also going to be collecting pieces such as ears and fingers...

This guy is gonna be a major badass. story behind him i guess.

Fleshie is a bit of a headstrong pred and has little time for authority and others.. while his guys are on earth back during middle ages
he has a major dispute with all memebers on the ship... he is stripped of his armour weapons etc and dumped on earth(Ireland to be Precise).
So basically he's left naked with no weapons armour. he stumbles across some small settlements of Gaelic warriors and him being the badass he is he goes on a killing spree..... takin weapons and armour etc that are of use to him.... he builds his own armour and weapons with these finds and withthe materials he has available to him......
as Centuries pass he fades into the background killing here and there.... he becomes a legend of time.. the fabled demon from the sky..........

so having fought many battles he is inevitablly battle scarred and of course has aged a bit .. what i hope to achieve is the look of a battle hardned warrior. a guy that when you look at him will instill a sense of AWE and oh **** he's gonna woop my ass. any help, comments or criticism be it bad or good is welcomed...

as you can see below i have various pics.. big thanks to Usurper for his patience so far i have his head melted with my ideas on how i want the mask to look. and also to his words of wisdom in general.... to 666Pred for the bio.. a great addition to the build, this has given me a good solid base to customise and build my own bio...
i have done the duck tape dummy but he wont stand with the weight of the chain mail so i am in the process of sourcing a manican to use... i will empty the ducktape dummy and put in on the manican then refil it so it has my build.... make working on him a lot easier..

i have various trophies such as the deer skull various antlers etc..
his weapons.. hmm still contemplating many ideas.. the only things for dead cert are the wrist blades.. but these will be bound into leather gauntlest.. the leather i have and hope to have them made in the next week so...
i've also got the start of my flesh trophies.. a piece of a male chest... this is going to be pinned to the chainmail on the chest of Fleshi...

there will also be a few surprises on the build that i have planned.. most likely i will keep these until the final unvailing...

anyway thats it for now

IMG00073-20090402-00361.jpg

IMG00072-20090402-0032.jpg

CCF00.jpg

CCF02042009_00000.jpg

legs.jpg

chainmail.jpg.gif

deerskull.jpg.gif

antler.jpg.gif

IMG00073-20090402-00361.jpg

IMG00072-20090402-0032.jpg

CCF00.jpg

CCF02042009_00000.jpg

legs.jpg

chainmail.jpg.gif

deerskull.jpg.gif

antler.jpg.gif

Lol I hope when you try to go to a costume contest with this bad boy they let you in lol.
ha ha i can see them standing outside with their plackards doing this :mad: :mad: but yea its gonna be a fairly gory and graphic finish but hey what ya gonna do... i'll bring hippie aswell just in case..

Sorry mike sounds nothing like your ghoul hunter :mad: . My build hunts for flesh while your goes around with a magic stick :mad: or whatever turning people into zombies. I really fail to see the similarity there at all.. maybe i'm missing something :mad:

"your pred must have had a run in with Ed Gein" sure there twins... you'll see the similarities soon enough

Sorry... but all I can think of seeing that nipple and skin, is Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs. :mad:

But dont get me wrong! I like the idea, pretty gory for sure. :mad:

Kotten

so been doing some sketches on him again.. the ideas have been bouncing around in my head and so i don't lose sight of where i wanna go with him i'm making sure i have everything on paper..

over the next few days various sketches are gonna appear. they all be very rough and quickly done more to keep me focused than any thing..
anyway on with the first one..

this is a side shot of the right arm and shoulder.. the armour is made from the leather plates that are in my first post.. they will be sewed onto a soft piece of leather.. and yes thats a P2 tusk on the top... there will be a few of them on it.. the story will unfold later on in the build....

IMG00001-20090623-2153.jpg.gif

IMG00001-20090623-2153.jpg.gif

ok so i made some actual progress on this build last night..

i started on the leather armour for him. i have laid the sections out and sewed them in individualy they are also held with a small dab of glue. while i was making the shoulder piece i decided to make a section for the groin.. this will hang over the the chain,.

I also cut out the leather gaunts and the straps for them they need to be dyed and then put together with the right one getting the blades.. there will be some more leather work here for the blade housing...

all the leather looks very new. so when i i was finished i put it out the back garden and there it shall remain for a couple of weeks to weather natuarlly..

anyway on the with the pictures.

shoulder piece laid out flat, will take shape when on dummy
IMG00006-20090629-2205.jpg.gif

Groin
IMG00007-20090629-2232.jpg.gif

leather gaunts
IMG00008-20090629-2253.jpg.gif

straps for gaunts before they were cut out
IMG00009-20090629-2306.jpg.gif

so i'm hoping to get more done this evening.. more pics aswell

IMG00006-20090629-2205.jpg.gif

IMG00007-20090629-2232.jpg.gif

IMG00008-20090629-2253.jpg.gif

IMG00009-20090629-2306.jpg.gif

liking the leather stuff, be cool to see it aged and bloodied up.

having said that, you know you should not look at this thred ( for fear of something gruesome ) but you cant help it hehe.

thanks lee...

i've just doen a quick update on the design on him so you guys can get a feel for were i'm going... as i said before bear in mind there is a whole lot more going into this build that will not be shown until i unveil him.

enjoy
bodysuitdesign-1.jpg.gif

bodysuitdesign-1.jpg.gif

i seriously am liking the look, hes got a viking look to it so far, i dont know if you stated that already but yea, you should stick horns on the bio for a bezerker thing. and he also has an archer feel, cuz he doesnt have tons of armor. i wanna see this thing finished!

Nice work Colm. Can see what you're aiming for and loving the idea. Looks great and looking forward to seeing more of this thread. Have you cut up all the bio and modified it yet?

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back