Fleabay Wolf Bio

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Master Hobbs

Hate to say it Mike, but your out $25, nothing on that bio is accurate

Most of the bios you can get here are about 18 inches long, and about 11 inches wide

Robillicus

Yeah, that's one of the cheaper looking produced Wolf helmet. You bought it for $25 bucks?

There's not a lot, if anything, you can't get in the Predator hobby for that amount unless you know people. I for one am sick of seeing these "Thai-Bio's". They're stupid, undersized and really ******* flat. But people seem to flock to them. This hobby isn't cheap.

There are plenty of reputable artists here on the Lair that can hook you up with something identical to the movie helmet. Also, why spend the money just for reference? There's tons of pics here that you could use and not have to pay a dime.

adonian1

Lesson learned :p

I'll save up for one of Hezz's.

I'll just take the fleabay one and put some bondo and glass and make it into something different, or let my kids put it on their will.

Thanks guys. ;)

Got it on Jan7, it came looking as pictured on fleabay, but it had a minty green color I decided to hang it on the wall in the kids room at grandma's house... wish i took a pic. It's ok if I dont think of it as Wolf, but as a random Pred. Anyway, anyone thinking of getting it, it's OK but only that and nothing more.
I will learn to make my own as I make my own Mondolorian Helmets, with fibergalss etc.

This is a great site and I hope to learn to 'play' with latex foam and make some cool stuff.