Limited Run Saberz.com Project O1 and Project Q (Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon TPM)

Saberz

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
FLASH SALE - as the numbers start to dwindle on these hilts, we have a MASSIVE deal going on. Everything in the store is at 20% off, including the Project Q, Project O1, and Project M hilts, and even 20% off the already-discounted Duel of the Fates bundle. Grab it all in the store. Also, the Project Q chassis is very close to production. It was a VERY tight squeeze to fit into the production-accurate sized hilt, but it'll be worth the wait. The Chassis setups for O1 and M are already finished, with many installs already completed around the forum. THANKS!

So many of you have been very kind about our recent Project M saber (still available!), and asked a lot about when we will be bringing Projects O1 and Q to life to complete the trinity. Well, they are VERY CLOSE indeed. The machining is all done. The first anodizing samples are on their way to me very soon, have a look. Here are some standout features:

• Replicated with an original screen-used prop ON HAND to take direct measurements and observe all the weird little imperfections all over, which were added to the model. All the little asymmetries and imperfect cuts are present in this replica, just as with Project M
  • Mixed-material construction (just like Project M). Stainless steel, brass, and T6 aluminum.
  • Hollow construction with room for electronics (chassis in development)
  • Room for electronics and 7/8" blades, but with ZERO dimensional compromises for accuracy. Blade retention is via hidden set screws, which get covered by the emitter ring (just like with Project M)
  • Red button acts as the activation button, in a multi-part spring-loaded switch that still maintains perfect accuracy!
  • Project Q comes with both black AND silver bezel beneath the red button, to replicate either screen-used version (the original hero was black, as the original part was rubber, but most other hilts used a silver bezel)
  • Dual emitter caps for both hilts, to replicate either static flat-faced emitters (with the M10 threaded center pip) or 7/8" hole faces for blades & installations.

Here are the official intro videos for each, and some glam shots below. Thanks!!
PREORDER NOW:
Project O1: The Saberz.com Store
Project Q: The Saberz.com Store

INTRO VIDEOS:

And in case you missed the granddaddy of them all, the Project M saber, its intro video is here:

Okay, now on page 4 we got some heated discussion about surface finish. Please watch this video in the highest resolution you can for what I think is a good representation of the surface finish. Regardless, if you guys aren't happy with it, let me know and I'll make it right.

Attachments

• 000_Store_785.jpg
    000_Store_785.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 134
  • 000_Store_727.jpg
    000_Store_727.jpg
    321 KB · Views: 132
  • 000_Store_725.jpg
    000_Store_725.jpg
    407.6 KB · Views: 130
  • 000_Store_721.jpg
    000_Store_721.jpg
    349.7 KB · Views: 167
  • 000_Store_787.jpg
    000_Store_787.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
Nothing final yet. You can see what we have for Project M, so that will provide some kind of ballpark.
I checked out the M saber on your site but it’s didn’t help at all with price because that saber is so unique and it’s a double saber.

I guess I was looking for something like “The O and Q might be between $350-$500 each” or “We’re working to keep the price of each at $450 or less” or something like that.

No worries, I was just curious in a gustimate, not the actual final price. I’ll wait and check back when they are up for order.

A few glam shots of the new Project O1 and Project Q hilts. Oh yes, these are very very nice. Just like Project M, they are 100% accurate, yet still electronics-capable. Red buttons are spring-loaded switches. And in the case of O1, the purple hemisphere is a spring-loaded aux switch!! LED bulbs are shine-through to the blade cavity within. Lots and lots of awesome little details here. Preorder is going to go live in the next couple days, keep your eyes peeled for an intro video with more info.

SLZ_8312.jpg

SLZ_8313.jpg

SLZ_8293.jpg

SLZ_8338-1.jpg

SLZ_8353-1.jpg

SLZ_8354.jpg

SLZ_8342.jpg

SLZ_8319.jpg

SLZ_8327.jpg

Last edited:
YES!!! We've been keeping track of them since the beginning, and all Project M customers are going to get an email with a special link to purchase O1 and Q, and reserve their matching numbers. Moreover, we are doing a bundle deal for the Duel of the Fates trio, and Project M customers will get to credit the entire amount of their original purchase towards the bundle deal. So if you're an existing Project M (painted version) owner, then instead of paying $599 for the Obi and $499 for the Qui-Gon, you pay something like $734 and get both of them. Don't hold me to those exact numbers, but they should be close.

YES!!! We've been keeping track of them since the beginning, and all Project M customers are going to get an email with a special link to purchase O1 and Q, and reserve their matching numbers. Moreover, we are doing a bundle deal for the Duel of the Fates trio, and Project M customers will get to credit the entire amount of their original purchase towards the bundle deal. So if you're an existing Project M (painted version) owner, then instead of paying $599 for the Obi and $499 for the Qui-Gon, you pay something like $734 and get both of them. Don't hold me to those exact numbers, but they should be cl

So the bundle should be around $1,683 ($949 for the Maul + $734)?

The "Duel of the Fates" bundle for Project M, Project O1, and Project Q is tentatively priced as follows:

Individual Saber Prices:
Project M (painted): $949
Projecct O1 (tentative price): $599
Project Q (tentative price): $499

Total (if purchased individually): $2047
18% bundle discount: -$368.46

Tentative Bundle Price: $1,678.54

YES!!! We've been keeping track of them since the beginning, and all Project M customers are going to get an email with a special link to purchase O1 and Q, and reserve their matching numbers. Moreover, we are doing a bundle deal for the Duel of the Fates trio, and Project M customers will get to credit the entire amount of their original purchase towards the bundle deal. So if you're an existing Project M (painted version) owner, then instead of paying $599 for the Obi and $499 for the Qui-Gon, you pay something like $734 and get both of them. Don't hold me to those exact numbers, but they should be close.
emails sent yet? i just saw these gorgeous photos and checked my email to no special link yet, I'm feeling the itch.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back