Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

teslabe

I "just" had 240 window to cut for my 2001 Space Station V...I think that you could cut 4 into you model;):lol:
I'll have you know, it's very dangerous to be handling sharp knives while having a tamper tantrum working with PLA......o_O o_O:lol: I can't compare what I do to the fantastic work you've done/shown....(y)(y)(y) I will suck it up soon and cut those windows out....;)

joberg

Master Member
I'll have you know, it's very dangerous to be handling sharp knives while having a tamper tantrum working with PLA......o_O o_O:lol: I can't compare what I do to the fantastic work you've done/shown....(y)(y)(y) I will suck it up soon and cut those windows out....;)
Thanks;) I think I would use a Dremel if you cannot print the windows.(y)

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
A few years ago on Pawn Stars they had a “screen used” ship from Flash Gordon. It was very cool. But Rick noticed copyright information on the bottom so it obviously wasn’t screen used. Since that episode I’ve been desperately looking for that ship assuming that it was offered somewhere.

spockboy

A few years ago on Pawn Stars they had a “screen used” ship from Flash Gordon. It was very cool. But Rick noticed copyright information on the bottom so it obviously wasn’t screen used. Since that episode I’ve been desperately looking for that ship assuming that it was offered somewhere.
Yes, I think you're talking about THIS one...

Attachments

• EBAY Zarkov rocket ship (1).jpg
    EBAY Zarkov rocket ship (1).jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 22
  • EBAY Zarkov rocket ship (2).jpg
    EBAY Zarkov rocket ship (2).jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 20
  • EBAY Zarkov rocket ship (3).jpg
    EBAY Zarkov rocket ship (3).jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 21
  • EBAY Zarkov rocket ship (4).jpg
    EBAY Zarkov rocket ship (4).jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 23
  • eBay-Pawn-Stars-Flash-Gordon-Rocketship-Model-Replica 05.jpg
    eBay-Pawn-Stars-Flash-Gordon-Rocketship-Model-Replica 05.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 23
  • eBay-Pawn-Stars-Flash-Gordon-Rocketship-Model-Replica 06.jpg
    eBay-Pawn-Stars-Flash-Gordon-Rocketship-Model-Replica 06.jpg
    256.8 KB · Views: 22

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.